Hangout With Your New Friends

You woke up at 8:30 A.M. The usual time. you stood up and yawned. "A new day!" You said. You went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. After that, you took a bath. After that, you went to your closet and wore your (F/C) hoodie and pants. You went out your door and walked to Edd's door. You knocked.

The Gang's P.O.V.

"Edd, can you get the door?" Tom said. "But I don't want to..." Edd said. "Edd, just get the door." Tom said. "Fine..." Edd said.

Your P.O.V.

You waited for someone to open the door. Edd opened it. "Oh! Hi (Y/N)! You ready to hangout?" Edd said happily. "You bet I am!" You said happily. "Alright. Guys! (Y/N)'s here!" Edd said. "OK! We'll be there in a minute!" Tord said. You and Edd waited for them. "Alright. We're ready!" Tord said and the others coming in. "Where should we go, (Y/N)?" Tom said. "Um, I guess a restaurant would be a good start." You said. "OK!" Matt said. "Yeah, I'm hungry." Tom said. "Same." Tord said. All of you went to Edd's car and drove to the restaurant. All of you went inside one by one. All of you sat down. All of you read the menu. Then the waiter came. "What would you people like?" the waiter asked. "I would like Cola, please!" Edd said. "I would like a Smirnoff." Tom said. "I would like Milk, please!" Matt said. "I would like Cola with Bacon!" Tord said. "I would like Cola too!" You said. "Uh, so all of you want drinks?" The waiter said. "Yep!" All of you said. "OK..." The waiter said. All of you sighed and waited for your drinks. "Wait, I thought we were hungry?" Tord asked. "We're not hungry anymore..." Tom said. "Oh..." Tord said. "Here you go!" The waiter said and placed your drinks. All of you raised your drinks and said: "Cheers!" All of you said happily then started drinking. Later on, all of you went outside after all of you finished drinking. All of you sent inside Edd's car and sat down and Edd drove of to our apartment. Tom was drunk because of course, he ordered a Smirnoff. All of you went inside. "Hey (Y/N), thanks for hanging out!" Matt said. "You're welcome!" In the song "You're Welcome" tone. (I know that the movie Moana is old but who cares.) "Heh, g-good one, (Y/N)- *HIC*" Tom said mid-sentence. "H-hey (Y/N), come over here..." Tom said blushing. "OK, Tom what is i- !!!" Before you finished that sentence, he kissed you softly. You kissed him back. "Oooooo!" Edd and the others said with a smirk. You both stopped and both of you said: "Sh-shut up, OK?" You both blushed. "OK, you two lovebirds." Tord said. "Come on, Tom, let's go home." Edd said. "Alright." Tom said. "Wait, are you no longer drunk?" You asked. "Yeah. I just drank a little bit of Smirnoff." Tom said. "Oh... That was awkward." You said. "Yeah." Tom replied. "Alright, you two, go home before it's late!" Matt said blushing. "Alright, I'll see you all tomorrow!" You said. "Alright! Goodnight, (Y/N)!" Tom said. "Goodnight!" You said. All of you went inside to your houses and did the usual before sleeping. Then you went to sleep.

Geez, this took a long time. My arm hurts from typing... Yes, Chapter 1-4 is made in my phone :/ Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow! Or later... Anyways, bye!