Greatest Morning Ever

You and Tom woke up and then you two realized that you two were sleeping together on the couch. You both blushed. You both got up from the couch. "Good morning." You said. "Good morning," Tom said. You both walked out together. "YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER, YEEEES!!!" Edd shouted right in front of you guys then ran away. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!" Tom shouted chasing Edd. "Greatest. Morning. EVER!" You said pulling up your phone and recorded them.

"EDD COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tom shouted as he was holding Tord's gun shooting it at Edd. "HEY, GIVE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tord shouted shooting a shotgun at them. You laughed so hard. Edd bumped to Matt holding a mirror. "My mirror... YOU BROKE IT!!! COME BACK HERE AND PAY FOR ANOTHER YOU LOBSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (liek if u getz refrenz) Matt said chasing Edd. This was the greatest morning ever.

But suddenly, Matt got faster and slammed Edd right on the ground and started slapping him both sides on his face. "GIVE. ME. ANOTHER. MIRROR. YOU. MIRROR. BREAKER." Matt said. "Okay! Okay! Jeez! I'll get you another mirror! Ow!" Edd said. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Matt said. "Wait, but what about that magical mirror?" Matt asked. "Oh. Yeah. That." Tom said. "What is this "Magic Mirror"?" You asked. "Um, basicallythemagicmirrorletsyoutraveltoadifferentdimensionwhereyoumeetyourgirlorboyselfandyoucangothereanytime. There. Got all that?" Tom said. "Uh... Yeah." You replied. "Oh yeah, sorry, Tord for shouting at you and running away. I just got scared." You apologized. "Okay, I forgive you," Tord said. "Thanks." You said. "Hey, I heard screami-..." Eduardo cut himself off when he saw Matt on top of Edd. He went back inside and shut the door. "Well, that was weird." Tom said. "Yep." You said.

Try to read "basicallythemagicmirrorletsyoutraveltoadifferentdimensionwhereyoumeetyourgirlorboyselfandyoucangothereanytime." As fast as you can. Tell me in the comments if you did that XD