Fishing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS JOKING YOU JUST GOT PRANKED, BABY!

-Filthy Frank

AHEM. Anyways, You woke up at the usual time. You took a bath, cooked breakfast (Bacon & Egg), and cleaned your house while singing "(F/S)".

(F/S) = Favorite Song

"Aaaaand done! Whew!" You said. "What should I do now? Aha! Right! I have to go hangout with them!" You said. You grabbed your (F/C) hoodie and pants. You walked to your door and opened it. You walked to Edd's place but you bumped into someone. He had a green polo shirt, a brown hair, a moustache, and a weird looking chin. "Hey. Watch where you're going!" He said. "Who are you?" You asked. "None of your business." He said. "EDUARDO." Edd said. You assumed that it's his name. "Hey Edd, is that your girlfriend?" He said smirking. "N-no..." Edd said blushing a little bit. "Heheh... Just admit it, loser. She's your girlfriend!" Eduardo said. "Eduardo, can't we just go out?" Someone said. He had blonde hair and a butt chin. You laughed a little bit. "Who are you?" You asked. "Oh. I'm Mark. Not that you should care." Mark said shrugging it off. "OK." You replied. "SIGH. Just stop talking to eachother and let's go." Eduardo said. (I have no idea why Edd is so quiet all of the sudden. He's just listening to the conversation.) "Come on, (Y/N). Let's go meet the others." Edd said. "OK!" You said smiling.

~Time Skip Because I'm Lazy AF~

You and the gang went out to Edd's car and drove off to the fishing place.
You walked out of the car and the others to go to the fishing place. "Here we are!" Matt said. "Eh." Tom said then drinking his Smirnoff. Tord said nothing. You wondered how Tord got a robot arm and an eye patch. "Hey Tord, how did you get a robot arm and an eye patch?" You asked. "L-let's talk about it later after fishing..." Tord said with a sad face. "OK..." You said.
"Guys... Can we go fishing now???" Matt asked. "Yeah!" Edd said.

~Insert Montage Of Fishing~

You guys were fishing until you heard Tom shoot something. "Got one!" Tom said. He shot something with a harpoon. How'd he get a harpoon gun? Anyways, a whale rised from the lake and you and the gang's boat was on top of the whale. "Tom! Not again!!!" Edd shouted. You laughed at Tom. (BTW it's a different fishing place not where they got banned from ever going to that fishing place again.). You and the gang got banned from the fishing place. "Hey (Y/N), the harpoon gun is an important member of this family." Tom said. You rolled your eyes with a smirk. "Anyways, let's all go home." Edd said. All of you went to Edd's car and drove to the apartment. "Bye!" They all said. "See you later, Tom!" You said. "See you later, (Y/N)!" Tom said. You went home and took a nap.

Sorry for the delay... I had no time. Well, see you in the next part!!!