Exaggeration About Tord (Part 2)

When you and the three got to you guy's apartment, you saw a poster. You walked over to it and saw Tord in his Red Army suit and at the bottom, it says "WANTED." You shrugged it off and crampled it and threw it away. To be honest, you already knew Tord and about his army.

You walked back to your group. "Where did you go?" Edd asked. "I saw a poster of Tord. I crampled it and threw it away. Because, well, you know." You explained. "Ugh, there's posters of Tord again? The last time I'll ever see them is when I burn all of them," Paul growled before you giggled. "I'm serious. If I see it again, I'll go berserk." Paul grew angrier. "Paul... Since when were you over protective over Tord?" Patryk asked. "Since he came back, I just tried to make him comfortable again in the army, that's all." Paul explained. "Well, that's true, but don't over do it," Patryk said. "Okay." Paul said.

You guys went into the apartment. When you guys walked in, you saw Tom amd Matt talking. You called Edd, Paul and Patryk to you and they did. You signalled (Signalled or signaled, oh boy.) them to go with you to Tom and Matt, since you thought they needed to talk to more people.

"Hey Paul! Hey Patryk! What brings you two here?" Tom said. "Tord told us to have a break, then we met Edd and (Y/N)." Patryk explained. "Makes sense," Tom said. "Hi, no-eyes!" You said happily to Tom before hugging him. Tom hugged back happily before he kissed you on the forehead. "Aww, cute!" Edd said. "Woah, never knew they were couples," Paul said smiling. "Same here," Patryk said smiling too.

Paul's phone rang and he picked it up. He said on the line, "Hello?-- It's Paul, sir.--Alright, we'll be back." before hanging it up. "Who was that?" Patryk asked. "Tord, he said our break is done," Paul explained. "Oh, okay." Patryk responded.

~Time skip brought to you by: EDDSWORLD'S COMING BACK IN JANUARY, YEE, well, from what I've heard.~

"Bye guys!" Paul and Patryk said in unison as they waved. "Bye!" You guys said to them before they drove off. You guys went back to your apartment. "Bye Edd! Bye Matt!" You said. "Bye (Y/N)!" Both of them said.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Tom called you. "Yeah?" You replied turning to him. "Can you come to my room? I need to do something with you," Tom said. "Sure," You said before following him to his room.

"So Tom, what did you want to do-!" You felt something soft touch your lips. You noticed that Tom had kissed you. You kissed back. You broke the kiss to catch you and Tom's breath. Tom pinned you to the wall and started kissing you again before you kissed back.

Minutes passed, then you both stopped kissing. "Wow, it's getting hot," You said. "Yeah," Tom replied. "Wanna cuddle?" Tom asked blushing. You nodded. You both went to his bed then put the blanket to cover you and Tom, then you guys cuddled and fell asleep.

HAHA, YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS THE ACTUAL LEMON, BUT NoOoOo, I TRICKED YOU!!! Alright, time to make the last A/N.