Exaggeration About Tord (Part 1)

For a few weeks, you've been thinking about how Tord is doing at the army. You thought he was hurt, dead, in a coma, or something. You just couldn't stop thinking about him. You wanted it to stop but couldn't.

"(Y/N)?" Edd said as he knocked outside. "Yes?" You responded. "May I come in?" Edd asked. "Yes you may." You slightly smiled. Edd came in and shut the door.

"So, um... I don't know how to say this, but I'm gonna say it now,"

"Okay..."

"I know that you've been thinking about Tord so much. Just... Don't over exaggerate about him," Edd said. "Oh. And okay," You said. "Okay," Edd responded. "By the way, I'm gonna go to the park to look at some trees. Wanna come?" Edd asked. "Sure," You responded.

Time Skip brought to you by: Bad Eddsworld Fanfictions Such as this one

They are at the park now. "So, uh, I don't want other people to think that we're dating," Edd said. "I'll just say that 'She's already taken, I'm just her friend.'," Edd said.

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

While they were talking, someone came to their conversation and said, "Hey Edd, hey (Y/N)." Edd and you looked up, and it happened to be Paul. "Paul!" Edd greeted Paul as he hugged him. "Hey Paul! Say, how are you here? I thought you were at the army?" I said. "Tord told me I can have a break, Patryk is at some café or something," Paul explained.

"Oh yeah, I also worry about Tord too much. I always think he's badly hurt," I said. "Oh, well Tord is fine, don't worry anymore, he's just planning an attack on the Blue Army." Paul explained, putting his hand at the back of his head.

"Hey, wanna go to our place?" Edd asked. "Sure, I'll just call Patryk." Paul said before he walked away.

Time Skip Brought To You By: This Fanfiction Is Cringe

He asked out of the café with Patryk beside him. "Alright, let's go!" Edd happily said before the three and you got to the car and drove to your apartment.