|eight|

addie: Oakland Ridge High School. Mrs. Peterson 1st period. Help

I re-read the message eight million times it had almost been a month since I last heard from her. Now I knew she was in trouble. I had to help her. I had Mr. Greyson 1st period. He was really far away compared to Mrs. Peterson's room. But I had to find her. I had no idea what she looked like or anything but I went to Oakland Ridge and I knew Mrs. Peterson. That was good enough for me. I didn't text back in fear of her getting hurt or me getting yelled out again, but instead, I head downstairs and cooked me something to eat for dinner. Mallory had cheer until 9 so we wouldn't eat as a family tonight. It was 6:50 when I checked the clock and pulled my soup off the stove. I grabbed some crackers and cheese and headed into the living room to find something on TV to watch while I ate. I finally found a movie to watch as I sat down on our couch, phone next to me, Zach kept blowing up my phone about something but I was too busy not trying to burn my tongue to respond. Finally, I finished and it was close to 7:30, I responded to Zach and started another movie while going through Instagram and Snapchat. Then I heard the garage door open and I knew my mom was home. "Hey, mom!" I called out to her. "Hey sweetie, how was football today?" "Fine" I grumbled, she knew all about my trouble with Taylor. "If you're worried about Taylor, you can stop. He's gonna be gone in 2 months baby." She reminded me. "I know, I'm just stressed. How was work?" I replied as I heard her setting her stuff down in her private study. "Same old same old. " Mom always knew how to ease my football problems but I had no idea how to approach her about girls. I didn't even know anything about Addie except that she needed help.. should I talk to my mom about this? I-I don't know..for now, I thought it would be best kept a secret. I went upstairs to my room and plopped down on my bed.

⭐️addison's p.o.v⭐️

'I'm Addison... I'm a good kid born into the wrong life.'

Ugh, no that's too cheesy. I told myself crumpling up the note and getting a fresh sheet of paper.

'Addison, I'm not the quiet girl. I'm not the popular girl. It's just Addison, as it always has been and will forever be. I wear sweaters in the winter to hide the bruises she's made. I use makeup in the summer to cover up my backstory. I'm fine, as I always have been and always will be. My mom's gone. I don't blame her, I just wish she'd taken some others with her. My dad has a new fiance with one stunning beautiful child who has taken everything from my family. My house is too small for a 'family' of 8 but they moved in any way. My oldest brother and sister are about to move out. I wish they wouldn't leave us behind. But again, I don't blame them. Then that evil wretch of a step-sister named Rosalie will get their room. I'm sorry I dragged you into this mess. It didn't use to be this bad...but then again here I am writing these letters to no one'

Hey guys, what did you think? Leave your comments and voted down below if you're enjoying the story!