|ten|

Hey everyone! Here's another chapter, I know they're shot, but there're suppose to be. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like and comment!
~Olivia

Hours later I left to go pick up Maceyn and Charlien, finally, I was alone. Taking a left onto a small dirt road I turned my headlights on and slowed down preparing to make another left turn into a small detached family house. A black jeep sat outside the garage and a small garden led you up to the porch. I parked behind the jeep and shut the car off. I slowly walked up to the front door, taking in the air around me, how clean it felt out in the open. I breathed in deeply and approached the front door, knocking. The outside lights flickered on and the lock clicked from inside. Maceyn wrapped his arms around my legs "Charly! Sisas here!" He giggled, I picked him up "Hey buddy, did you have fun?" He nodded enthusiastically "They were both little angels" Mrs. Lauren comes to the door with Charlien and her little pink bookbag. I smiled, "Thank you so much Mrs. Lauren, I'm so sorry we're always last to pick them up." She laughed "don't worry about it dear, I enjoy every second with these two, have a nice night." I walked the two toddlers out to my car and buckled them up. "Okay guys, did y'all eat?" Charlien nods "Mhm I had fish!" Maceyn didn't answer, I looked in my rear view mirror to find him passed out. Fifteen minutes later I pulled into the driveway. I wasn't allowed to park in the three car garage anymore because of my stepmom. I dropped the toddlers off with ,my dad and told him I was going to the grocery store to grab something quickly, he kissed me on the forehead and told me to be safe.

Once back in my car I pulled my phone out, conner hadn't texted me since I last texted him. I was trying to form a plan to tell my story, maybe even save a life but I was just a girl in a big big world. I had the finished note in my hand. "okay Conner, it's all on you now, please please..I trust you" With shaky hands I texted conner. "Tomorrow's Monday. 1st period. Mrs. Peterson, please ."
Send. It was done.
A car drove by me, curiosity overtook me and I saw a boy driving a jeep, cute tall, blonde. It made me smile, his phone buzzed, he slowed at the stop sign and checked his phone, responding. I started the car and folded the note, hiding it in my bookbag and traveling to the grocery store.