Welcome to Radiator Springs

Lightning's POV

I was walking along with Jackson and looked at him, "You have no idea how nice it is to finally beat you", He spoke. I laughed. "Did you say meat or beat?" "I think you heard me", He gave me a dull look and walked to his truck. He got in and sighed. I could've sworn he said beat-. Well the truth is hes gonna get beat!

Jackson's POV

I sighed as I got in the back of my lounge truck. I sat down in my chair and looked at a picture of Lightning. I may have been a dick to him, but its my job. Chick Hick's is my agent. He said hes gonna lead me to victory. . He said my job is to be a jerk to Lightning. I don't want to hurt him. . hes everything I've ever loved. I took a sip of my drink and sighed once again.

Lightning's POV

"Buddy! Yer home!", Mater came rushing over with the rest behind. Me and Mater once again did our famous handshake, but this time longer. We laughed and hugged. I looked over and saw Sally. "Hello Beautiful", I smirked. She just blushed and looked away. "Oh you!~", She giggled. We all started laughing and had a party, dancing and drinking. Laughing and Clapping, our town may have been small, but it was fun!

Jackson's POV

I was watching TV just when I felt something smash into the truck. I screamed and hit my head as everything fell onto me. I felt my vision fade and then blacked out.

~Time Skip~

I began to wake up and push things off me. I then pressed the button to open the back and slowly got out. I held my side and blood rushed down my head. "Ugh! G-Great!", I spat. I read a road sign that said Route 66 so I decided to follow it, maybe it'll lead me home. I started to hear music playing and people laughing, there was a sign that said "Welcome to Radiator Springs".
"LOOK EVERYONE!, A VISTOR!", Someone shouted. Just then a bunch of people rushed over to me. "Jackson?!", I heard a familiar voice. "L-Lightning?", I spoke softly. I felt myself fading again, I was about to pass out. Wobbly, I fell into Lightnings arms and he screamed.. "JACKSON!!!"

A/N HEYYOOOOOO I'm actually really proud of this book so far, and I'll be updating daily!!!! please no copying, hating, or rude comments! Only positivity!! Peace out peepz!