FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

(You guys are gonna be supersized by who's fighting in this xD) 

Lightning's POV

After our date, Jackson and I went home to rest and have some coffee. I cuddled him close and laughed as we told stories to each other.  "Would you ever train me?", Jackson asked. "Of course!", I said with a smile. I kissed his cheek and got up to take a shower. After my shower I went and took a nap. I didn't know where Jackie was but, I'm sure he was okay. 

~Later on~ 

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT", was all I heard. I groaned and opened the curtains. There was a crowd surrounding two people. I sighed and went out. "Alright whats going on?!", I pushed through the crowd and saw two people I'd never thought I'd see fighting. 

"Mater?! Jackson?!", I was shocked. Mater had one of his ropes around Jackson's leg and was pulling him, and Jackson was pulling Mater's hair and punching him. "ENOUGH!", I got in between them. They tore apart and huffed. 

Mater's POV?!?!?!??! ;w; 

I growled and glared deep at Jackson. He gave me the same look back. "Whats going on?!", Lightning yelled. "He's stealing my best friend from me!", I growled. "I never see you anymore Lightnin!. ..I miss mah buddy", I frowned. "Oh. .No No Mater. .You're still my best friend!", Lightning hugged me and smiled. I smiled and hugged back, I looked and Jackson and frowned. "I'm sorry Jackson, I was just angry that you were getting all of Lightning's attention", I smiled and went to hug Jackson.. . .

"GET AWAY FROM ME! GOSH.. .YOU TOWNS PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!", Jackson had tears building up in his eyes. 

Jackson's POV

I sniffled and looked at Lightning, then I ran off. I went back to our house and hid under the covers. Lightning came in and hugged me softly, pulling me close to his chest. "Why'd you say those things?", He asked. "I-I was frustrated okay?!", I sniffled. He lifted my chin and kissed me softly. "Let's have fun". 

A/N HEY GUYS! You guys earned this! :D Also next chapter is gonna be a lemon/smut. So if you don't enjoy dat stuff, then plz don't comment "EWWWW" or hate or leave the book, If ya truly like the book, ya don't have to read the smut part :'D.

BUT YEAH, SEE YA OVER IN SMUT LANE! 

PEACE OUT PEEPZ