Safe and Sound

Lightning's POV

I held Jackson and cleaned him up, we sat on the couch and he looked at me smiling. I sat him on my lap and pet his hair. He giggled and gasped. "We should watch a movie!", he suggested. "Sounds great!", I smiled at him, I went and took out my movies. All I really had was horror, so I put one in. I grabbed the popcorn and sat next to Jackson while putting my arm around him.

Jackson's POV

We started to watch the movie and I became a bit scared, I noticed that Lightning was keeping me super close, . .maybe even too close. Is he that protective of me? I smiled and got up to go to the bathroom and he followed me. I closed the door and he waited for me. "L-Lightning is this really nes-", He interrupted. "Necessary? Yes very, . ..I care about you too much..", He said softly. I came out and kissed him deeply. He carried me to bed and plopped me down, he then got in next to me and spooned me close. "You're safe and sound with me", I smiled at those words. No ones ever cared for me as much as he has. I began to fall asleep in his arms as he sang softly to me.

Chick's POV

"Kid? KID OPEN UP!", I screamed. I was trying to get into Jackson's room but it was locked. The only option I had was to bash it down, so I did. "HES NOT HERE?!", I became furious, most of his stuff was gone. My anger kept boiling up. I saw that the window was open and I screamed. "MCQUEEN!", I stomped out to my car and drove off to him. That boy is so dead!

As I got there I banged on the door, and McQueen answered. "Oh its. .you", Lightning growled. "GIVE ME JACKSON BACK!", I demanded. "No". I pushed Lightning down and began to fight with him. "GET OFF!", he yelled. "NO! SEARCHERS! GO LOOK FOR THAT SORRY EXCUSE OF A RACER!", I spat.

Lightning's POV

A tone of Chicks workers came in and I struggled, I finally pushed Chick off and ran upstairs with them all following me. I grabbed Jackie and held him close. "NO! STAY AWAY! OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!", Jackie seemed scared and was shaking so I decided to give him his stuffed animal (cause y not? xD). Its a little bunny with big floppy ears and button eyes, I covered him as he held onto me and the bunny. Chick and his little army soon gave up and left, but I knew that wasn't gonna be the last of them. I hugged Jackie and smiled. "I told you, you will be safe and sound. I promise I wont let ANYONE hurt you.", I gave him a passionate kiss and cuddled him while he slept.

"Goodnight my little Jackie", I said as I drifted off to sleep.

A/N HAIII So a lot of people want me to write more of this soooo I will! :D Just know that next month I will be busy so updates will be shakey. Peace out peepz!