He felt joy.

Jackson's POV

I woke up and kissed Lightning's cheek, I was so happy to be with him. I got out of his grasp and looked around. He had a lot of music type related things, was he in a band? Then I looked through some records. One labeled "Heavy Metal McQueen", I gasped and pulled out my phone. I had some of his music on my phone, because he was one of my favorite singers. I kept snooping around and I then felt two arms wrap around me. "Snooping?", Lightning spoke softly. I chuckled, "More like being curious", I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Curiosity killed the cat ya know", I laughed and then purred. I walked into the kitchen and began making breakfast. 

Sally's POV

Lightning's been acting strange. . hes been hiding something from everyone. Every time he goes out he locks his house and closes the curtains. Hes hiding something.. .SOMEONE. He'd never do that to us. I looked inside and saw him sitting with Jackson at the table eating. My face turned red. I was furious! I thought Chick got rid of him!. . . What am I saying? Shouldn't I be happy for Stickers? I sighed and walked off. Lightning then came out with Jackson and signaled everyone over. 

Lightning's POV

"Everyone I have an announcement! Me and Jackie are dating!", I smiled wide. Everyone congratulated us and talked to me about why I hid it. I wasn't sure how everyone would handle it. Surprisingly they took it well, and I was glad. I grabbed my guitar and Jackson's hand. We went up to a mountain and laid out a picnic blanket. We sat down and I started playing, then I began to sing. The soft look on Jackson's face was so sweet, I loved it. No ones ever enjoyed my music like this. He cuddled close and we watched the sun rise. We played tag and ran around laughing. I've honestly never seen Jackson this happy. .. even after that race. (The race already happened cuz I lazy xD.) He's always so grumpy and angry or just sly. This is the first time I've ever seen him smile. . and. . it warmed my heart. That, I was the reason....

He felt joy. 

Hey A/N! Thank you all soooooooooooooo much for 221 reads! I'm so thankful for you all! You guys are my peepz! I'll start updating more since I'm home! Peace out peepz and have a goodnight/morning/evening! :D 

After a Storm, is a Rainbow (Jackson Storm X LightningMcQueen ?DISCONTINUED?)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें