Embarrassed

First off, I wanna start off the chapter by explaining some things and apologizing. Its been quite hectic for me as my life hasn't really been the best this year. I went through two break ups and a lot of trauma. However, I am back and proud to say that I no longer have writers block! My writing style has also changed quite a bit so I hope you enjoy! 

You guys deserved this and I'm so happy that I'm getting so much support. Thank you <3. ~Admin. 

Lightnings POV. 

Jackson, threw up on me.  I looked up at him as a bunch of people began laughing. I was disgusted but he couldn't help it..he had too much alcohol. Jackson teared up and looked around. "F-Fuck", He mumbled. "I'm so sorry", He got up and rushed to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Cruz and Mater came over with napkins and a spare change of clothing. 

I felt bad, I really did. Jackson didn't mean to do that, it was an accident. I should probably go check on him. That'd be for the best. Once I had gotten changed I walked to the bathroom and saw him curled up in a ball, he was sobbing gently and mumbling. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He snapped his head up and mumbled more. 

"Storm..are you okay babe?", I gave a worried expressed and he just nodded. "I-I'm fine", he finally responded. "Hun, it was an accident, I know you didn't mean to do it", I rubbed his back and he sniffled. 

"What do you know! Y-You know nothing about me! I-I know nothing about you! W-We rushed so quickly into this! I-I" My eyes widened. "Storm..I'm sorry...I never properly asked you on a date.." I looked to the floor. "I guess I never really thought about it.." 

"WE'RE RIVALS! We were ALWAYS supposed to be RIVALS! W-What about me was so breathtaking!?" He seemed quite angry. "W-Why are you acting so hostile Storm!?" 

"I'm worried-", He looked down. "What if I fuck up!? What if we break up!? What will happen then huh!? I can't bare to see you with another person! I just can't!", He sniffled more. 

"You belong to me, Storm, you know this-" I looked at him firmly and kissed him, his mouth tasted like alcohol and Doritos. "B-But, what if I don't!?", he looked at the floor and began to shake. 

"Well.." I pinned him to the floor. "You will now~" 

~ SURPRISE SMUT!!! ~ (You know the rules~ Nice comments only~ ;) )

Still Lightnings POV. 

I smirked as I saw him blushing, he looked so soft below me, and that turned me on. I love submissive men that act tough more then anything. I leaned down and nibbled his neck, surprisingly it only took me two minutes to find his weak spot, because I hear a soft moan come out of him. "Aha~" I smirked. I bit down on the spot and started to abuse it, earning louder moans from him. I unbuckled my belt and pulled his pants down, along with his underwear. "L-Lightning", He blushed deeply. I smirked and quickly rammed into him. The session had to be short, what if someone walked in? He screamed and I quickly put my hand over his mouth, hissing at him and telling him to shut up. I started to move rapidly, causing him to dig his nails into my shoulders. I leaned down and kissed him, moving even faster. The sound of his moans into our kiss made me go crazy. My hand moved gently down his chest and to his member, as I started to rub him. Soon enough we were both fully on edge. We separated our kiss and he panted "L-Lightning I'm close!~", I could see tears in his eyes and I wiped them away with my thumb. "Me too, dear~", I leaned my head back as I felt a warm substance in my hand, I smirked and licked it as I came as well. "Now you belong to me~" 

I could see his cheeks burning at that sentence. We were about to get up as we heard the door..

open-

A/N Ooops. Yep, I'm gonna be that cliff hanger person, but hey, at least you got a surprise smut! I hopefully will be keeping up with this story :) we'll see how it goes. Think of this as an early Christmas gift. Happy Holidays peepz! <3~ And as always 

Peace out. ~ Admin