Wonder

Okay first off, holy shit. Where did 4.1k reads come from!??!? Thank you all so much! Bless you, you are all wonderful! <3 Sorry I haven't updated! This goes out to you!

A/N UPDATE..OK..SO LIKE..I'M IN HIGHSCHOOL N THAT SHIT SUCKS..SOO..THIS GOES OUT TO YALL THAT KEEP SUPPORTING ME, I LOVE YOU GUYS. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE.

Lightning's POV

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. Looking over to my side, I saw that Jackie was still sleeping. He looked so cute when he slept. I got my jacket on and went outside to get some air. Only to find a few minutes later, a sleepy Stormy-Boy rubbing his eyes. "Good afternoon sleepyhead.", I said softly. He chuckled and rubbed his arms, he was noticeably cold. I quickly got inside with him and wrapped him in a blanket. 

"H-Hey, I was wondering. There's a big rave tonight. Can we go?", Jackson asked, his smile growing hoping for a yes. I wasn't much into parties, especially with loud music, but I'd go for him. "Sure", I said. "But first we have to do a few things".

We headed off to the mall and got a few things for the party. Jackson had went into hot topic and walked out dressed in some jeans, a punk t-shirt, a hoodie, a beanie, some converse, and a lightning bolt choker necklace. My jaw dropped in awe. "Y-You look amazing", I smiled. 

A blush grew on Jacksons face and he smiled back "Thanks, Champ". With that we were off to the party. 

Jackson's POV.

I'm not one for big crowds, but I felt like this would be a nice date for Lightning and I. As we walked in I felt my anxiety growing. Eyes flew over at us. 

"Jackie..are you okay?", Lightnings soft voice was so quiet, I could barely hear him.

"H-Huh?", I turn to him and nod, who knows what he just asked me. I walked to the bathroom and saw Tim, he had a grin on his face that seemed devilish. 

"Hey Cutie~", He walked over to me and put his arm around me, my movements were so slow, it was as if the room was spinning. I felt like I could black out any moment. Until, Lightning came over and pushed Tim away, grabbing me and bringing me outside. 

"Hun, speak to me! Whats wrong?" 

Huh..I wonder what hes saying..I nod again. 

"I knew this club was a bad idea..we're going home!", He led me to the car and sat me down, handing me a drink.

I nod.

Why am I only nodding. .whats going on? Why do I feel so empty and numb!? I took a sip of the water and instantly..threw up..

right..on..

Lightning. 

A/N! Hey! Been a while huh? yeaaaah highschool SUCKS, but thank ya'll for all the support I've been getting! You all mean a lot! <3

Peace out peepz!!