The Trail

Lightning's POV

"So. .Wanna go on a trail?", I asked Jackson.  "Sure" , he said softly. As we walked along the trail, I could've sworn we were being watched. I kept looking back and Jackson questioned me. "It's nothing, I just feel like we're being watched", I said as we made our way up the trail. We got to the top and I held his hand. "Jackson I-", I got interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Sally. I picked it up and she began to yell. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!, WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!", she spat. "I'm up on the mountain with Jackson, calm down", She hung up and I shrugged it off. 

Sally's POV

I hung up on him and smirked. "Chick, they're up on the trail", I said. "Perfect, that boy is so gonna get it. .", he growled. I shrugged and followed him up the trail. We were talking about a few things here and there, but nothing much. I don't like Chick, I just want Jackson gone and out of my town. 

Jackson's POV

"Anyway, back to what I was gonna say", Lightning began to speak. He leaned in and looked into my eyes. His handsome aqua blue eyes sparkled and the wind blew his hair perfectly. "Jackson, I want you to be mine, you're so adorable and funny and kinda an asshole but-", I stopped him. "Lightning. .", I began to speak. "Yes?", He smiled. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist. "WHAT THE FU*K?!", I heard a familiar two voices. I turned around and both Chick and Sally were standing there, mouth wide open. Chick looked angry and furious, fu*k I'm dead. Sally, well she looked hurt and angry too. Chick grabbed my arm hard and I screamed for Lightning to help me. He went to go help me but Sally got in the way. I began to cry and try to pull out of Chicks grasp. He then slapped me as hard as he could and I stopped. (I'm not okay with abuse I hate it, but for juicy book purposes and fanfiction purposes then :P ) 

~Later on~

Chick's POV

I began beating him and screaming. "DON'T YOU DARE SEE THAT BOY AGAIN YOU HEAR ME?!", I spat. He nodded and whined, I kicked him one last time and stomped out of the room and into mine. I could hear him crying and I felt kinda bad, then again I didn't. 

Lightning's POV

I broke up with Sally and told her I loved Jackie, I wanna be friends with her still I just, I really love Jackie. (I have nothing against Lightning X Sally, I love the ship <3 But for this book purposes they will remain frands ^u^ ) I climbed up his window and saw him on the floor crying, it looked like he was bleeding!! I opened the window and climbed in, I picked Jackie up and frowned. "Jackie! You're bleeding!", I frowned. "Who did this!?", I growled and became furious. "C-Chick", He said shakily. I growled more and took Jackie out of the house, along with some of his things. "You're staying with me", I said as I took him far away. 

A/N HEY! :D Long time no see am I right? Well I wanna try to update more but in June i'm gonna be gone to my fathers. I hope you all are having a fantastic Morning/Evening/Night. Peace out peepz! ;3