Pumpkin

Lightning's POV

I woke up to the sound of what seemed to be a game, so I sat up. Here Jackson was playing Call of Duty and winning like champ. I never knew he was such a dork when it came to games. Ever since he moved in he would play video games, eat Doritos and talk to me. He knew everything about games, need help naming a game? Just give him details and he could tell you it. He told me he was working up for a competition of "Best Gamer of the Year". I supported him on this, though it did get out of hand. "How long were you up for?", I asked. No response, his eyes and all of his attention was glued to the game. I got up and unplugged it, making Jackson snap back into reality. "Hey! What was that for babe?!", He pouted. "You've been up all night playing video games, haven't you?", I sighed. He just nodded. "You need to stop, pumpkin", I saw that he blushed at that nickname. 

Jackson's POV

"P-Pumpkin?", I blushed. He chuckled. "I-I made breakfast by the way", I looked down and sighed. Lightning came over and kissed me softly and I kissed back, pulling away and looking into his eyes. "You have interesting eyes, Jackson", He smiled. "I-I do?", I began to stutter. "Yeah, they're a color like I've never seen before, they're amazing to look at", He chuckled. Then getting dressed, he walked out of room and I followed after. He sat down and read the paper and I got a phone call from. . Ray? He usually never calls, he might be worried. I answered and smiled. "Hel-". "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! ME AND GALE ARE WORRIED SICK!", He spat. "I'm in. .Radiator Springs, is Gale okay?", I asked. "Yeah, she just has a broken arm but, Radiator Springs? You mean as in where McQueen lives?", He asked. "Y-Yeah?", I stuttered. "Why are you there?", He asked a little confused. "I-I walked there after the crash, and well McQueen helped me a-and we're kinda an item now", I said softly. "What?!", Ray seemed shocked, not mad, just. .shocked. "Y-Yeah", I smiled. "Alright, well. .uhh...wow, I'm not sure what to say except, congrats?", He chuckled. "I'll see you in a little bit, we need to to train", He said. "Alright", I frowned. Ray then hung up and I  went to McQueen. I cuddled him and he began singing to me, his soft voice was all I needed. 

???'s Pov

"Yeah, I know, I know I'm on it. I'll destroy his racing career got it, once the paparazzi finds out about this, McQueen wont want ANYTHING to do with Jackson" "You're number one Mr.Hicks"