Chapter Four-Wedding Day

Today was by far the happiest, most exciting, nothing can go wrong kind of day in my life. Today I was going to marry Deathbringer. As butterflies had a party in my stomach my friends put the finishing touches on my outfit.

"Done!" Sunny exclaimed beaming with pride at her work. I stared into the mirror placed in front of me. Staring back at me was a rose pink dragon with white flowers covering her wingtips and forming a crown. I smiled at myself.

"Time to go!" Kinkajou cried as she came bouncing in nearly blinding all of us with her neon pink scales.

"My eyes!" Tsunami yelled as she covered her eyes. "I thought we agreed on light pink dresses not neon!"

"Oh sorry!" Kinkajou apologized as she changed her scales back.

We all walked out of my house and began the procession. I watched as Kinkajou walked down the aisle first scattering flower petals everywhere. I was glad that she was the flower girl. Next my bridesmaids Fatespeaker, Tsunami, and Sunny began walking.

Jambu came up next to me. "You look really pretty." He whispered to me. I looked up at my brother and smiled. He would be walking me down the aisle because I had no father. As the music played I began my procession to the countless number of flowers circling the alter and my new life. As I walked past all of the wedding guests I saw all of my subjects and most of the Nightwings.

After what seemed like forever Grandeur, our preacher, finally said "Do you, Deathbringer, take Queen Glory of the Rainwings and Nightwings to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Deathbringer said giving me his signature smug smile.

"And do you, Queen Glory of the Rainwings and Nightwings, take Deathbringer to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Grandeur asked.

"I do." I said.

"You may now kiss the bride." Grandeur finished.

As we kissed everyone clapped and cheered.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been busy working on my other story Everything About Everything About Wings of Fire. Check it out! Also my writing process was write a sentence, nearly faint of excitement, take a lap around the house screaming "Glorybringer for life!" and then repeat. Also I need names. One boy and one girl Rainwing and Nightwing hybrid.