Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you get to eat lots of turkey and gravy! I love Thanksgiving because you get to eat a lot of food. Also this will be with the D.O.D. and their families as they celebrate Thanksgiving at Jade Mountain.

I flew with Deathbringer and Jambu towards Jade Mountain. Today was Thanksgiving and we were going to celebrate with my friends and their families. When we landed we were greeted by my friends. With a smile on her face Sunny hugged me, taking me by surprise, and almost knocked me over.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked as Sunny let go of me.

"They're not here yet, but they should be soon." Starflight said.

"We brought some fruit." Jambu said as he handed over the basket full of a variety of different fruits.

"Thanks." Sunny said cheerily. "I'll go put it on the table."

"Are there seating arrangements?" Deathbringer asked when Sunny came back.

"Great now he's going to go on and on about seating arrangements." Tsunami said angrily as Starflight opened his mouth.

"While." Starflight began as I prepared myself for a boring speech. "We are going to have twenty guests, and to keep everything organized Fatespeaker and I came up with seating arrangements. I put Clay, Sunny, me, Tsunami, Glory, Deathbringer, Jambu, my father, Queen Coral, and then Aucklet all on one side. Then we put Peril, Queen Thorn, Fatespeaker, Riptide, Reed, Pheasant, Sora, Umber, Smolder and Flower, and Anemone on the other side of the table." Starflight finished. We all just stared at him in shock for putting this much work into where people sat. Suddenly we burst out laughing before we heard the sound of wing beats signaling that more people had arrived.

First Mastermind came in followed shortly after by Riptide.

"Are you sure that your Mom is not going to kill me?" Riptide asked with a worried expression on his face.

"I can't promise you anything." Tsunami replied.

Several minuets later Queen Coral and Tsunami's sisters arrived and soon after Clay's siblings arrived. Last to arrive was Sunny's Mom, Smolder, and his pet scavenger, Flower.

After talking for several minuets we walked into the prey center where an enormous table had been set up. When we all took our seats Clay stood up.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming today." Clay began his speech. "All of you guys mean a lot to us, and after we escaped from under the mountain we were happy to find you guys. You may not have been what we were expecting, but you guys turned out to be even better. Now let's eat!" Clay finished everyone clapped as he sat back down and began to eat.

"Do you think we have enough food?" Tsunami asked.

"Why wouldn't we?" Sunny replied. "There's a ton of food here."

"We also have Clay though." Tsunami pointed out. All of us laughed as we went back to eating our food.

"How has Jade Mountain been going?" I asked after a little while.

"It's been great." Clay said.

"It's amazing that different tribes are getting along." Starflight agreed.

"It's been awesome." Tsunami said.

"I love it." Sunny added. "We all miss you a lot though."

"Thanks guys." I responded. "I'm really glad that Jade Mountain has been going great."

We talked as we continued to eat, the sound of laughter filling the room. We were all happy to be here.

Hope that you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all of you guys and that you guys like my story. Just in case you guys were wondering Clay, Sunny, Starflight, Tsunami, Riptide, Queen Coral, Aucklet, Anemone, Queen Thorn, Smolder and Flower, Mastermind, Reed, Pheasant, Umber, Sora, Fatespeaker, Peril, Jambu, Deathbringer, and Glory were there.