Intro-duction

(Sorry I had too)
Okay let's see... sets are ready, exits are locked, food for all and Kawami's later, *checks back* Bow and arrows for Chloe and any major bitch, I think I'm good.
Time to bring them in. (I shoot a arrow in the air and everyone is asleep with there couple or soon to be... 'Adrienette') I'll wait for them to wake up. *I pull out my phone* let's see... H20 Delirious, Vanoss, Jacksepticeye, Anime, Miraculous, Code Lyoko, Kitchen Nightmares, hmm... It's been awhile since I saw Code Lyoko. Now that I think out it. Both Code Lyoko and Miraculous takes place in France, has teenagers save the day and no one knows who the hero is. Yeah that sounds cool.

TIME SKIP
1 Episode later

"The tower is in the forest sector. Scanning Odd, Scanning Ulrich, Scanning Yumi, Transferring Odd, Transferring Ulrich, Transferring Yumi, Vertualization." The class wakes up and I turn my show off.

"Morning everyone. Don't be scared. You're here so up I can show you some pics and other stuff from my world."

"What is it about?" Alya asked. "It's about you guys." I said. "How can we trust you? You have a weapon on you s-" Chloe said. I shot an arrow at here making her fall asleep. "I'm sorry about that. She's fine. I know I don't seem trust worthy but I'm completely safe to be around. Just don't make me mad."

"Okay then. Who are you?" Marinette asked. "Oh, sorry. I'm Hina Lyiko." I have blond hair that goes to my shoulder blades in a simple ponytail. I'm wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt with Jeans and Black shoes.

"Now that we have that taken care of that let's start."