Youtubers

"Let's do something different." "Like what?" Marientte asked. "Hmm. YouTube videos. Music, gaming, -" "Lets see what the gamers have." Max said. "Alright then. These videos are going to have random content. I'll find something that will suit everyone. You guys can talk get something to eat or whatever while I'll fine the video."

Everyone has got some snacks and did whatever else they needed to do. I played the video once everyone sat down.

"What's going on? I'm confused?" The class said. "They'll explain in a little bit." I said.
"No the only thing there is to be done. *kills self*"
"Why did they have to kill them self?"Adrien said. "For humor." I explained.
Everyone laughed every now and then with them trying to look like the other person.
Everyone is still confused when they are trying to act. Some people laugh at their failure. I just laugh like crazy.
Some of the girls awed at Lui's speaker voice. "Why is there a kid playing with them. He's too young to hear them curse." Alya said. "He's actually an adult." "What but he sounds like a kid!" "I'll show you a video after this."
(Lui doesn't know we switched bodies :D)
"Oh crap." Some people said
"This will be interesting." Others say

"Is this the cheap version of my Ow haha."
"That's his actual voice." "Oh"

"You're a bad driver Delirious" *crashes in to stuff*
"He's doing that on purpose!" Alya said laughing as well as everyone else, other people just sigh.

"Hi lui!"
"Wahh I'm confused!"
"Oh, I feel bad for him." Rose said. "It's fine they mess each other all the time. They try to make there friends mad. But they know it's just for fun. They are still friends." "That's good."
Outtro.

"Okay Lui's kid voice."

"Wow" Everyone said "best proof right here."