Not Horror side (MLP)

"Okay so song makes me think of Chloe." I say as I pull it up. "I would have shown this first, so Chloe could understand to be nicer. But I don't need to I'll show you this song. It's really good."

"Aww that's cute." The girls say mostly Rose. "I see what you mean when it reminds you of Chloe. 'We know you want friends who admire you. You want to be the star with all the power to. But there's a better way.'" Mylene says. Sabrina is a little worried about what Chloe would say if she said something. Chloe said something that was unexpected. "If only I knew a better way. I want people to look at me like I'm the star being the majors daughter. I don't just want to be famous with no friends I want to have friends and have them look up to me like I do Ladybug." Everyone hugs her. "We would love to be your friend Chloe." They all say.

I'm back from finding a video for the other group fining a different video for them.

"Oh that's sad." Mylene said. "Do they turn back to normal?" Rose asks.

"So cute!!" Rose said. "I like that pony with the gems." Chloe said. "Rarity?" "Yeah her." "I love Rainbow Dash." "Why?" "Her Element of Harmony is Loyalty, and she is just so cool."

"There's a human version?" They ask. "Yeah. There are 4 movies."