Sleeping Adrienette

Marinette and Adrien walks in there little room. Adrien takes off his shirt and Marienette blushes seeing him shirtless. She is still standing at the door way nerves. It's not because it's Adrien but she has to sleep with the love of her life half naked. (I might do something dirty so I'll let you know.)

"Marienette? Why are you at the door? You must be tired." Adrien says sweetly. That doesn't help her. She slowly shuffles her feet and sit on the edge of the bed. (WARNING: READ AT RISK! I have been reading shall we dates and that why. Also I need a simple reason for the to blush in the morning.)

"Marinette take off you clothing. We don't have any night clothes so you could sleep in your day clothes or sleep half naked." Adrien says as he takes off his shoes and pants only in his boxer shorts. He crawls under the covers looking at her. She hasn't moved. He reaches out and touches her shoulder. She jumps and almost falls off the bed. Adrien pulls her to him. "Take off your clothes." Adrien said in a sexy voice. "N-not helping." She said completely red. "Would you like help?" He said in the same tone taking off her jacket and kisses her. She would slap him but the kiss made her weak. He takes a breath pulling her shirt off going back into the kiss. He takes her pants off carefully with her shoes.

(SAFE!!!)

Adrien pulls her under the covers done kissing her laying on her chest *ahem* breasts listening to her fast moving heart. Marinette rubs her hand in his hair. He pulls her in a short kiss having her rest on his chest. He started purring she started falling asleep listening to the vibration in his lungs and neck.

(Morning)
Marinette wakes up with Adrien an her chest completely on top of her. She then remembered that they are half naked. She carefully moves from under him but he pulls her in a tight embrace. She is even redder then before she wakes him up. "A - Adrien. You have to wake up. Kitty!" She gets away from him getting dressed making sure he's a wake. Adrien gets up blushing like her remembering what happened last night.