Horror clips!!! (anime)

Everyone gets up and gets ready for my next showing. Adrien and Marienette blushing. (I'll tell you what happened next chapter. I saw something and had to show them/some. I forgot that I put them to bed last chapter. Sorry about that.)

"Okay guys who is ready for some stuff I found." Everyone says yeah or let's go. "Remember Horrificator?" "Yeah I was the director." Nino said. "And I tried to get Marinette to kiss Adrien." Alya says having them blush. "Now that we know that you're Ladybug and Chat Noir. Now we know where you went." Ivan said. "Is there anything funny that we haven't seen?" Alya says.

I say nothing with a big grin on my face.

Everyone face palms

Everyone face palms. "It seems so obvious now seeing how you 'dissapeared'" Alix said. "You're lucky the goo in the room saved you. We would have probably intarigted you." Alya said. "That was a creepy Akuma." Rose said. "I have some somewhat horror/creepy anime clips to show you guys." "Alright cool!" Most of the class said. "Don't worry those who doesn't like that kind of stuff or gets scared easily I have some stuff for you in another room." Those students sighed of relief.

"Okay those who don't want to watch it head in this room on my left. A warning with the videos, their is Blood, gore, death, and killers." "That's what-" Max tried to correct me. "I know, anyway I'll get the show started in the other room, come for those yet I say again don't like horror." Chloe, Rose, Mylene, Sabrina went into the other room and I played there video. (You'll see/read in the next chapter.)

"Baccano - Rail tracer reveled Eng. Dub"

"There is one way to be spared. You just have to kill it." "The tables have turned!" Kim yelled. "Shh."
"You're sacrifice will surly awaken it. It's time for you to die. *bang*" Some students said like 'oh god' 'awesome (Juleka)' and me I'm just like (Blood, beautiful blood, I love you Claire! I love anime blood. *does the Yandere pose*)
"*drops gun*" "Isn't he going to shoot him as well?" Marinette said. (Other guy goes out side the train with Vino only to not see him. All of a sudden he is pulled under the train.) "'FPF?'" Alya asks. I pause the vid. "It's the initials of the train. 'The Flying Pussy Foot.'" They just laugh at the name. "So what happens on the train... are there cats or just a sexy train?" Kim said laughing. I wait for them to calm down. "Actually their is a big Massacre between the Russo's and the Lemures the Black Suits." "Wow. I wanna see it now." Nino said.

Vino try to torture the guy but he tries to shoot Vino. Vino takes his hand and the guys hand gets torn up on the tracks. Everyone says like how brutal that is. Some wince, and some are amazed of the torture level and how he still won't give information.

"Now Dune of the Russo family. I know what you're buddies little plan is. And just one more question. Why the hell are you waring a conductors uniform?" The guy laughs. "I like, I like the way it feels! Killing is fun! KILLING IS FUN!"

"Why the hell is he laughing? His arm is destroyed. And who likes to kill people for fun that's wrong." Nino said. "Just wait until you see Ladd." I say. They winced seeing his face getting destroyed and is thrown back on the train.

Vino looks at himself from a window. "Lemures the Russo family. How amusing. I'm the monster who is going to devour you all. It's begun. It's too late there is no going back. I have become the rail tracer!" (I love this line.) Some had a few chills, and some 'Juleka' loved seeing it.

"I was going to do Danganronpa but now I'm going to find Ladd's massacre. You can talk in the mean time.

"There kill number is both high." Ivan said. "Yes, but if you notice Ladd kills for fun like his underling in the last video. Claire however only killed Ladd's men and the Guys in Black suit. That girl on the outside of the train he didn't bother with her. Now I'm wandering why." Max said. Everyone nods. " I'll show you why he left her alone."

"Claire's philosophy."

"That... I... he's human like everyone else!" Max said. "Also that doesn't really show why he let the girl alone. And wasn't that girl behind him with the Black Suits?" "Yeah, I understand Max I'll show you."

"Restaurant scene Baccano."

"So... who is he in love with?" Kim asked. "He's in love with the girl on the train when he was fighting Ladd." "It's nice seeing him not killing anyone." Marinette said. "He's still human with emotions and a chance to love. He asked her for help with his romance because she is the only girl he met on the train." I said. (Guess I'm not getting Danganronpa in this chapter.)