Epilouge

Odette and Claudia walked down the steps.

"Mason!" Claudia exclaimed, running towards him.

"Claudia! Oh my god you're ok!" He said running towards her, lifting her up and twirling her around.

"I'm ok!" Claudia repeated, grinning.

He set her down and they walked hand in hand to Odette.

"Odette, you remember Mason, correct? Claudia said.

Odette nodded, "It's good to see you again Mason," she smiled, shaking his hand.

"There's also some news that we'd like to share," Claudia began, "We're getting married!" Claudia said holding out her hand to show off her diamond ring.

Odette gasped, "Claudia that's amazing! I'm so happy for you!"

Odette hugged her sister again.

"Make sure to treat my sister right," Odette said to Mason.

"You know I will,"

"Odette!" A little boy called, "It's me, Chip!"

"I'll be right back," Odette said.

"Claudia," A voice said from behind her.

"Your Majesty," Claudia said, curtsying.

"I'm sure you don't recognize me now, but I want to thank you for sacrificing your life to save mine. That is the most noble thing anyone has ever done for me. I will be eternally grateful to you. And as a token of my gratitude, I'd like to invite you and your fiancé to live here in the castle with me,"

"Oh your Majesty, we'd love to, thank you so so much!" Claudia exclaimed.

"You're very welcome. And you can just call me Adam. You've earned the right," He smiled.

Claudia nodded and grinned.

"There's just one thing I ask of you," Adam said.

"Of course! Anything!"

"May I have your blessing to ask for your sister's hand in marriage?"

Claudia gasped, "Of course! You have my blessing."

"Thank you,"

Adam walked up to the top of the stairs.

"Attention everyone! I'd like to make an announcement!"

Everyone silenced and turned to face him.

"To Odette, you have quite literally made me a changed man. And I love you. So I'd like to ask you if you will do me the honor and be my wife?" Adam, asked getting down on one knee and pulling out a large diamond ring from his pocket.

The crowd of people parted to reveal Odette in the center. Odette gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oh Adam! Yes!"

Everyone clapped and cheered as he slipped the ring onto her finger.

"Now there's only one thing left to do! Let's dance!" Adam exclaimed.

The End.

Thank you so much for reading and I hoped you all enjoyed! Of course, if you did, please don't forget to comment/vote/share!
With love,
G.