10

"You're alright, it's going to be fine," Mason said gently as they sat down on the bed.

Claudia continued to cry.

"Claudia look at me," Mason said cupping her chin.

She sniffled.

"I promise you that he will never lay a hand on you again. And if he does, I will make sure that he pays for it," He said wiping her tears away.

"I feel so violated!" Claudia said, "Now when I look at him, the only memory I have is us kissing in the moonlight."

"I would feel violated too. How about you go take a warm bath. Hopefully that will soothe your nerves,"

Claudia nodded and stood up, "Thank you, by the way. If you weren't there, I don't know what I would have done. How did you know that I was there?"

"I was out hunting, and I heard your voice," Mason answered.

Claudia nodded again. Mason got up and handed her a clean towel. She walked into the bathroom and drew the warm water in the bathtub. She added some soap to help it bubble up. She undressed herself and slipped out of her dress. She tossed her long brown hair over he shoulders and glanced in the mirror.

"Oh my god!" Claudia gasped, her hand flying to her mouth.

Her delicate wrist was bruised with finger marks. She trailed her fingers over and flinched.

Mason bust through the door and ran to Claudia.

"Oh...." He breathed, her eyes traveling down her body, as she was only in her underwear.

Claudia's eyes widened at the sight of him standing in front of her. She ran into the bathtub and slipped with a huge splash, causing water to spill all over the floor. Claudia groaned in embarrassment and pulled the curtain in front of her, letting her head stick out. Claudia brushed her clinging wet hair out of her face.

"What are you doing?!"

"I heard you cry out and I thought something was wrong!" Mason said hurriedly.

"Well something is wrong. Your dickwad of a brother did this to me!" Claudia said jutting her wrist out towards him.

Mason eyes widened and he reached out to touch it. Claudia hissed in pain and drew back.

"That hurts!"

"Sorry,"

"Can you please leave so I can bathe in peace?" Claudia said.

"Right, of course," Mason said, not moving.

"Ok, so go!" Claudia said shooing him away.

Ok so this chapter kinda sucks. I had writers block so this is the best I could do. It's sort of a filler chapter, but there will be a lot more action in the next couple of chapters.