Chapter 2 - About That

Recap

"I'm not afraid of dying," was all I said.

End of recap

Your POV

I felt a presence behind me and it was about to throw another hatchet. He threw it but, I fucked just in time as it was about to hit he back of my head. The two guys in front of me drew their weapons. The one guy threw his knife at me but, I jumped over it. It was funny cause I didn't know how I was doing this.The other guys fired his gun at me. I was a step ahead and magically caught the bullet. The guys with the hatches went over to his friends. They all looked at me with awe.

I saw a slender figure appear in front of a window outside. I knew who he was. He was Slenderman. You looked at him in awe with a slight fear.

He teleported into the room and picked you up. You blacked out because of high frequencies.

*****Le time skip brought to you by Masky and Hoodie and Ticci Toby****

You woke up to a white room that seem to have one door. You were on a bed. You growled. You felt as if you were being possessed. You rip off the blanket.

You jump off of the bed still growling. You walk over to the door.

You rip the door off the hinges miraculously. You felt normal again not being possessed. You stare at your hands in amazement. You walk in to the room. It was funny. You were in a big mansion.

A couple people stare at you in shock. You growl having that feeling again. You see some familiar faces you've read about before. You see slenderman, offenderman, trenderman, splendorman, Jeff the killer, Jane the killer, Sally, the three guys who were with slenderman, and even smile dog. All of them backed away from you except slender. He steps forward.

I snickered.

Jeff looked at you funny," Why are you laughing?"

"She's half mortal half demon,"Slender said to all of us using telepathy.

Jeff thought,'that still doesn't answer my question why she's laughing'. You stopped giggling and took a step forward.

"Am I not allowed to laugh?" You asked them.

Jeff looked at you and he looked so scared. Probably the most sacred he's ever been in his life.

"Did I mention her dad is Zalgo and that she has almost the same powers as me?" Slender said nervously.

I snapped out of the possession. After that I got a really bad migraine. I fell onto the floor. I groaned.

Slender picked you up with his tentacles. He put you on a couch. You fell asleep.

Jeff's POV

I thought about the newbie. She was stronger than me. That means she probably stronger than everyone and probably slender. 'Damn though she's Zalgo's kid. Damn.' I thought. 'Demon wow. Maybe she'll be tougher later. But damn how the fucking hell did she break that door. I couldn't have done that. That door was supposed to be unbreakable. Apparently not though. What if Zalgo finds out we have her here.'I started to get sleepy so I put on my mask and went to bed.

The one thing that stuck to me was that's she's stronger than me. Maybe probably Slender or Zalgo themselves.

A/n

Sorry that this isn't as long as the last chapter but my fingers hurt and I wanna just relax. Also I do write chapters ever day. Even though I don't post everyday. The thing is, is that we have zilch wifi but I try to go to the library cause their wifi is absolutely amazing. I will try as much as possible. Plus I don't like posting like a million chapters at once so I will post this after I get out of the library just so you can read. I'm gonna try to get on my dad's hotspot on his phone soon so don't worry I might post everyday soon.

-Midnight Kitty

Okie so I took out a lot of stuff and things cause I have decided to make you a little innocent and kind.

Edited 7/11/2k17