Chapter 4 - Additionally

A/n

Okai soi I just picked this song cause I wanted to. And it was this or little rascals version. 😂😂😂😂😂

Recap.

  "Beautiful," Jeff said staring at you through the mirror.

End of recap.

Jeff's POV

  I blushed realizing what I just said. Y/n blushed to.

  We both walked out. She looking like the most beautiful thing in the world. I stared at her while she walked around the mansion.

  EJ, BEN and Masky were sitting in the living room. They must've heard us because they started to stare at Y/n to. They started to follow her also. She walked into the kitchen and got some yogurt.

  Offender and Masky were in there. Offender instantly got up and sat next to her. "Hey y/n want a rose?" He asked as he gave her a f/c rose. She looked at it. As she was about to take it. Slender teleported into the room and slapped Offender across the face.

He turned around and he even looked mesmerized by her beauty. He snapped out of it and ordered everyone out of the kitchen except y/n.

Your POV

  I turned to see who Slender was talking to. I saw Jeff, BEN, EJ and Hoodie along with Masky and Offender already in the kitchen.

  "Y/n your now a creepypasta no longer mortal. I didn't know that when you became one you'd attract everyone. Additionally I think it's even got ahold of me some how. This is so embarrassing child. Also stay mostly away from Offender and his roses he will... You know... Offend you..." Slender said to me.

  "Wait is that why I practically dragged five other guys in here?" I asked Slendy.

  " Yes that why you practically dragged them in here." Slendy answered, "Also I got you a room by yourself here's the key. I will get Sally to show you around because she is a literal child."

"Oh kai," You stated to realize life is gonna get really hard, so your just gonna embrace it. The fact that your probably going to get your first boyfriend soon. (TBH  I don't know why I did that but I just did so oh well teeheehee)

  'Well no I guess I'm beautiful and have to embrace it. Zalgo I hate life so fucking much.' you thought to your self.

You finished your yogurt and went out side to see the guys blabbing away in the living room. You decided to go not to the living room and explore some more (Dora the explorer!).

  You decided to go upstairs. When you finally got up there you turned your back cause you saw Offender and Trender. As you turned your back the floor creaked. Great just what you needed.

  You saw Splendor walking around the hall way. He looked at you. "Y/n wow you looking better!" He practically yelled at you. 'Shit just what I needed'. You turn towards the stairs that led up stairs even more and ran up them.

  You saw another door that led to a bathroom. You went into it. You saw a window. You opened the window. You realized you were probably gonna die. You saw a tree a few feet away. You attempted to jump to the tree.

You grabbed the end of the branch. It snapped in half. You panicked. "Shit!"You screamed.

You landed on the ground. You felt pain in your leg. You looked down and saw you broke your ankle. You whimpered. You sat there helpless on the ground.

You saw smile. "Hey boy, Smile go get help," you whimpered to the dog. He went inside. You heard howling and whimpering.

You also heard muffled voices. You looked back down at your ankle. You saw it was bleeding. You saw smile drag someone outside. You couldn't see who cause your vision was going red and blurry.

You heard a loud muffled voice and you blacked out.

Jeff's POV

Smile came inside and started whimpering and howling. I went over to my dog. He grabbed my jeans and pulled.

"Ok boy what's wrong?" I asked the dog. He continued whimpering and howling.

He ran out of the front door. I followed being a 'good owner'. He went around the house where I saw y/n.

"Y/n!" I yelled at her. She seemed to be really dazed. I ran over to her. She blacked out at least I think she did.

I ran over to her. There was a tree branch next to her. I looked over her and saw she broke her ankle. I looked up and saw the window open to the third floor bathroom.

She probably jumped out of the window when Splendy yelled at her. I picked her up and she was light as hell. I carried her bridal style to the front door and opened it.

"Slendy!" I yelled for him.

Slender teleported Infront of me and saw y/n. He picked her up and teleported somewhere before anyone could turn around to see her.

A/n

Ok guys so that was all for this chapter so let's see what happens next chapter. But damn you sure are the big thing now aren't cha? Teeheehee well Bai.

-Midnight Kitty