Chapter 5 - Awoken

A/N

Alright guys sorry that I haven't updated in a while I was having Writer's block. So yah soorry.
Enjoy😉

Recap.

Slender teleported Infront of me and saw y/n. He picked her up and teleported somewhere before anyone could turn around to see her.

End of Recap.

Your POV

Uhg my mind. Fucking hell it hurts like fucking hell. I slowly regain my senses. I started to hear a heart monitor.

Beep...Beep...Beep...

I slowly and groggily start to open my eyes. My vision blurry. I jump as I hear a snore next to me. Fucking Jegus! (If you know this reference then I love you like a thirsty Hoe loves her dildo😊).

My vision starts to get clearer as every second goes by. My eyes wander around the room until my vision is completely clear. I turn my head to the person next to me.

It's Jeff.

I smile a little. I get a tickle in my throat and I start a hacking fit. Of course though I can't feel my arms. So I close my eyes and pretend to sleep as my coughing attack gets worse and worse.

I do this I'm case Jeff wakes up to see me coughing and, it would kinda look weird if any person, that's awake, doesn't have there wrist up to their mouth or something to cover it.

I can hear Jeff stir and slowly open his eyes.

"Shit y/n!" He yells he tries to shake me awake but I'm already awake so I'm a coughing awake person pretending to be asleep. Jeff run out of the room to hopefully get some help.

I feel my heart rate quicken up as cough gets worse and more hoarse.

Beep...Beep..Beep.Beep.Beep,Beep,Beep...

I finally get the feeling back in my arm again, and everywhere else and bunch of pain hits my whole body, and I 'mysteriously' wake up.

I quickly bring my arm up to my mouth and cover it up. Of course doing so I bring my whole upper body with me.

You know just with habits.

The pain. Oh my god. Must I just say the PAIN?!?!?!

I let out a blood curdling scream as it all hits me. I feel a tingle underneath my skin.

Oh no. Not a-fucking-gain.

The possession takes over again.

Of course then Jeff come into the room with Ej, Slender, and BEN.

I look over to them feeling my illusion taking over me. The bloodlust hit my dry throat hard.

Very motherfucking HARD.

I ran out of the room riping out all of the IVs. My ankle of course hurts like hell but the lust is top priority. I run to the kitchen and rip open the fridge.

I scan for AT LEAST EJ's kidneys. I see them and take them in a heartbeat. I devour like five of them in 10 seconds. My lust cooled down by like to where I'm fine. I feel my illusion fade out.

Jeff, EJ, BEN and Slender come into the kitchen and find me devouring another kidney.

The surprising thing is that Sally was in a chair at the table staring at me with her big green eyes. Her jaw drops.

Another surprising thing is I like the kidneys. This is so fucked up in mind.

I feel the possession leave. I sigh in relief but it's so cracked it sounds weird. I grab another kidney and close the fridge.

I turn around and the boys all look disgusted except EJ and Jeff. I take a bite of the kidney and I spit it out.

Fuck. My. Eternal. Life. That tasted so fucking gross.

I know I liked it before but, now it tastes worse than mold dog shit. I'd rather eat horse shit than a kidney. I gagged and almost died.

The problem was is that I just ate like six of them and thought they were the best thing in the world. They tasted good in my possession and stuff, but now I just died at the sour, shitty taste.

"Ewwwwwww," A tiny voice said. I recognized it as Sally. I turn to her.

"It taste a whole fucking lot better in a possessed blood lust," I say to them all. I gave EJ the 'How the fuck do you eat this shit everyday?!' look.

"That was so fucking sexy..." Ej remarked and face palmed at the remark.

I blush a little by rub it off right away.

"How the fuck?" BEN asks.

A/N

Alright guys so this is the 5th chapter and sorry I took forever. I finally came up with an idea. I want to got to sleep now so that's what I'm gonna do. It's also exactly 01:58 so I'm definitely shitted out for today(I tell time by Military time)
So buh-bye

-Deathshade

P.s I changed my creepypasta name cause who the hell is gonna be scared of Midnight Kitty?!?!😐😐😐

I sure the hell wont be...😉😊😐

Sorry for the short chapter.😟