Epilogue

Warning much gore!

It's been about a year we still are searching for her.

For y/n.

I miss her.

After our confessions and her death I've been broken. I'm getting better. Slendy was at first going to put me on Medication but he decided not to.

I miss her. The reincarnation should look a lot like her but younger or the same age.

Slender told us all to keep our look out.

I was on my killing spree at the moment. I finally entered the house. It was big enough for the family. I was nice to.

I need to kill the mother and daughter.

The father and son need to be left behind. The mother and daughter have been abusing the other two.

This was a two story house. Fine for the family and maybe other family and guests.

I sneak into the daughter's room. Her name was apparently Melody. She had frizzy bleach blonde dyed hair. It was long. She had tan skin and some freckles.

I purposely knocked over the lamp to wake her. She woke up and groggily rubbed her eyes.

"Go. To! SLEEP!" I whisper yelled. I slit her throat.

Yes I slit it very deep. I then decapitated the head. I put my arm down the esophagus and quickly pulled it out with the knife. It ripped it in half on the front side.

I went down lower and cut open her skin. I reached inside and got her kidneys for EJ.

I then gutted her. I ripped out the intestines and spread them out.

I found some thumbtacks and hung them around her room.

I went back to her. I looked for her head. I found it and grabbed it. I ripped her hair out of the scalp. I stuffed it inside of her esophagus and naval area. I then ripped out her eye balls. I gripped them and got two more thumbtacks. I pinned them underneath the intestines.

I snuck out her room covered in her filthy blood. I found the parents room and I heard moans.

Just. Fucking. Great.

Waited it out listening to skin slapping and moans.

It finally stopped. A woman who looked like the girl I just slaughtered stepped out. She ran over to the bathroom.

Of course before she could get there I wrapped a hand over her mouth and took into the bathroom.

I locked the door and plunged the knife into her heart.

While doing that I said,"Go. To. Sleep."

And with that I finished my spree. I climbed out of the window and set off for the woods.

I got to Slender Mansion.

All right this was the epilogue. So I'm going to do a sequel for this story. I can't believe I only wrote an eight chapter book. It's like my shortest. Oh well nothing perfect. I can't wait to start onto the chapter.

-DEATHSHADE