Chapter 3 - My Aching Soul

Recap.

The one thing that stuck to me was that's she's stronger than me. Maybe even Slender or Zalgo themselves.

End of recap.

Jeff's POV

I woke up to screeching. It sounded like y/n.

I took a shower. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a new hoodie and my black converse. I looked at my beautiful face. It looked like my eyelids were growing back. The same thing was happening with my 'smile'.

I went down stairs to see everyone holding down y/n on the ground. EJ was trying to put something in her system. Slender looked at me if he had a face.

Slender used telepathy and said in my mind,"Child please come help," he pleaded.

Then y/n screamed in my head "Tell him to get off of me it hurts!" I gulped I didn't want her to get hurt. I saw a glimpse of her face and what I saw tore my nonexistent heart into a million pieces. She was bawling out her eyes.

EJ finally got the syringe into her and let what ever into her system.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Y/n cried,"Why?" Her crying got worse.

"What?" She whimpered. Her crying continued to get harder and 'ripped me up inside.

She went to the bathroom. I followed her but she didn't seem to notice. I went next to a vent that led to the bathroom and I heard her sobs get louder.

Your POV

I cried and looked into the mirror. I saw my face. It didn't look like me. I looked at the rest of myself.

I didn't want to be around anymore. I was just a burden to society. I found a razor blade and let the blood ooze out of my skin. I heard some one knock on the door, "You Ok in there?" It was Jeff.

"Yeah I'm fine," You answered cried.

"Can I come in?" Jeff asked in a sweetish voice.

"Hold on," you whimpered.

You started to run the water and looked in side of the cabinet above the sink. You found a needle and thread and quickly sewed up your wounds. You put some rubbing alcohol on it and help back your loud whimpering.

You quickly wash off some of the extra blood and it looks almost as if nothing happened.

You open the door and reveal Jeff.

"What the hell happened in here?" He panicked quietly and quickly shoved the door closed.

You turn to see a gigantic mess of blood on the floor and sink. You starter to cry again. You slumped to the ground.

Jeff kneeled in front of me.

"N/n please tell me what's wrong," he whispered.

You uncovered you face and looked up to him.

He jumped back and gasped really loud.

You didn't understand so you jumped up and looked at your reflection.

You saw blood streaming down your face.

You were crying blood. You squeaked and ran into Jeff's chest.

"Y/n? Is that how the blood got all over?" Jeff asked. You hesitantly nodded.

" Ok y/n," he mumbled.

You felt someone stab you in the back."Ahg!" Black dots danced in your eyes.

"Y/N!"Jeff screamed. He looked down at you. The pain went away.

You stated at your self in disbelief. You looked in the mirror.

You see your self with black hair and f/c eyes. You were in a dress. It was really pretty you thought. You look down to find leather shoes on your feet.

Your eyes couldn't believe themselves. You looked like a Neko. You had cat ears, wide eyes, and a black tail. Then you noticed the big thing. Black wings with f/c on the bottom tips of them.

You blinked your eyes and rubbed them. The wings, cat ears, and tail disappeared. Everything else stayed. The thing that changed was is that your hair was long and thin. Your bangs went up to your eye brows. Your skin tone went to an extremely pale peach color.

"Beautiful," Jeff said staring at you through the mirror.

A/N

Ok guys so this chapter was like really intense to make. So was every other chapter. Soi yea and please tell me what you think in the comments. I really want to know what you think.

-Midnight Kitty

Btw I'm making you my favorite oc which is me just I'm purple in stead of your f/c even though my favorite color is turquoise.

Edited 7/11/2k17