⟡one⟡

Tyler snuggles into his bed and hugs his stuffy. He looked over to the other bed in the room where his best friend Ryan slept. 

"Ry, are you 'wake?" He asked, giggling. Ryan opened his eyes.

"Yep!" He said with a small giggle. 

"You think someone'll want us today?" Tyler asked. Ryan sighed. He didn't really like talking about his and Tyler's "situation". They were both sold into a place that took care and sold littles by their families. Tyler had just been an innocent little 16 year old when he was sold. He didn't know anything about sex or things like that. The people had trained him to be a little and told him he'd get sold to either a woman or a man and they would request to be called "mommy" or "daddy". 

"Tyler, I don't know." Ryan said. He got up and stopped pretending to be a little. He, honestly, hated it.

"I hope I get a really pretty daddy." Tyler giggled and smiled, not realizing how Ryan felt. Ryan just rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, Tyler, you'll probably get some old pervert who will rape and abuse you." Tyler looked down and played with his hands.

"U-Uh Ry... I, um, I don't know what that means..." Tyler murmured. Ryan sighed softly and got up. He walked over to Tyler. Ryan wrapped his arms around that sweet, innocent boy and held him.

"I'm sorry, Tyler. That was mean of me to say. I really shouldn't have..." Ryan said. Tyler looks up.

"S'okay, Ryry." Tyler murmured and hugged Ryan. Ryan smiled and hugged him back. 

"Let's get dressed and go to the showroom now, okay?" Ryan asked. Tyler nodded and smiled.