⟡thirteen⟡

Tyler opened his eyes finding himself in a familiar room. His old bedroom. He sat up instantly and then he got up. What? Why was he here. He opened the door and went downstairs. He seen his family, including his uncle sitting around in the living room.

"What am I doing here? I want to go back to Josh." He said. His mom smiled.

"I thought you'd be happy to see us again after 2 years." Tyler scoffed.

"You sold me, why would I be happy? And you," he looked at his uncle, "You hurt me more than any of them." His uncle looked at the floor, "And now you've hurt my baby brother, to?" Tyler scoffed.

"That's why we have you here. We really can't lose business, Tyler," His father said getting up and walking over to Tyler. Tyler backed up, "We're keeping you here until after the trial. Jay's already chained up in the basement. You're next." He said, grabbing Tyler's hands and pinning them behind his back. He dragged Tyler down the stairs and Tyler fought the whole way down until his father chained him to a collar on hi neck that he hadn't noticed before. Chris walked up the stairs and he looked over to where Jay was sitting with his knees up to his chest.

"J-Jay?" He asked, softly. Jay turned around.

"I'm sorry Tyler, I'm sorry we never believed you." He cried. He had a giant bruise on his face and scars all over his shoulders. Tyler whimpered and got close to his little brother.

"It'll be okay, Jay. I have friends a-and one of them is a cop and they're going to find us." Tyler said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I hope so..."