⟡ten⟡

"Daddy, wake up. I's hungryyy." Tyler whined jumping onto Josh's hips. Josh opened his eyes and kissed his baby's nose. Tyler giggled and kissed Josh's nose, "Love you daddy. Want more kisses." Tyler murmured leaning down again. Josh chuckled and kissed his baby's face all over. Tyler let out soft, cute giggles and then kissed his daddy's lips softly. Josh kissed back and put his arms around his waist. Tyler sighed into the kiss and then whimpered. He pulled back.

"I love you, princess." Josh murmured against Josh's lips.

"Daddy, I love you to." Tyler whimpered.

"Why don't you get up and get dressed in a cute little outfit and we'll go out to the backyard and we'll have breakfast and play a little bit outside, how does that sound?" Tyler giggled and got up.

"Yes, daddy, sounds 'mazing." Tyler murmured and jumped up. He rushed over to the suitcases and started to throw out clothes until he found what he was looking for.

Josh walked out of the room and to the kitchen. He started making waffles until he had enough for him and Tyler to both have 2 waffles. He put them on a pan and then got out some strawberries. He washed them off and cut them up, then he grabbed some whipped cream. He sat everything down on a table that was set outside. He then went back in to grab the syrup. Tyler came from the hallway giggling and playing with his skirt. He skipped over to Josh and smiled sweetly.

"Daddy, what're we eatin'?" He asked. Josh smiled and held Tyler's hand, guiding him over to the sliding glass door. He opened it and the two boys walked over to the table and Tyler smiled. Josh helped him get some waffles and put the toppings on it.

"Daddy, this is so so good!" Tyler said, giggling after he took a bite. Josh smiled and took a bite of his own.

After breakfast, the two cuddled up on the couch and watched a bunch of movies for the rest of the day. Everything seemed perfect.