⟡eight⟡

Warnings:

~Mentions of rape
~Crying (idk why I put this as a warning but what ever.)

"Daddy! Daddy! Play date!" Tyler giggled jumping on Josh's stomach. Josh groaned and held Tyler's hips still.

"Don't jump on me like that, or else I'll puke and we won't be able to go." Josh warned. Tyler whimpered and leaned down to hug his daddy.

"I love you, daddy, no wanna hurt you." He said softly. Josh smiled and kissed the top of Tyler's head.

"I love you to, little one. Why don't you get ready to go to Pete and Patrick's house." Josh suggested. Tyler shot up and nodded going over to the closet where they had put all his new outfits the night before.

"Daddy?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, Princess?"

"How do I look?" Tyler asked walking out of the closet with a pink crop top and black skirt, with some black high heeled boots and pink lipstick. (outfit above) Josh smiled.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, baby." Tyler giggled and blushed.

"Let's go!" Tyler said and grabbed Josh's hand.

"Do you just want me to go in my boxers then?" Josh asked. Tyler giggled.

"No, silly, you have to get dressed." Tyler giggled, "I can get you clothes." Tyler said and ran over to the dresser. He picked out some black skinny jeans and a grey tank top. Josh put on the clothes and smiled.

"How do I look, princess?" Josh asked. Tyler giggled.

"Like my prince." Tyler giggled and jumped on Josh's back. Josh carried Tyler downstairs and made breakfast. After a few minutes Josh's phone rang.

"I'll be right back, baby boy. I need to take that." Josh said. He walked over to the phone and picked up. "Hello, Dun Dye's company how can I-"

"I want my son back, bitch. You better deliver Tyler to {address} before Friday or else." A deep, distorted voice said on the other end.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you fucking idiot. You'll bring him back or else." The line clicked and he put down his phone and went back into the kitchen.

"Ready for your play date?" He asked, trying to be excited. Tyler noticed something was wrong. He looked at Josh for a few seconds, and pulled himself from little space.

"Josh, what's wrong? What happened?" He asked. Josh closed his eyes.

"It was nothing, Tyler, I'll take care of it." Josh said, smiling and kissing Tyler's forehead. Tyler smiled.

"Okay, daddy." He said, easily slipping back into his little role. Josh picked Tyler up again and the boy giggled. "I love you daddy." Tyler murmured.

"I love you to, little princess." Tyler blushed.

They went to Pete and Patrick's house and Tyler played with Patrick while Pete and Josh talked.