The Beef

"How about I don't give a fuck" Mia said as she hung up on her husband. They had been into since the weekend, and this Wednesday evening was no exception. It had been a while since they had argued this long, and at this point it was out of control, but neither knew how to resolve it. When she put her phone down, she went to look for something for the girls to eat since she wasn't hungry and she certainly wasn't cooking for Rick. Once she had started baking the chicken and was about to put on the shells and cheese, Rick walked in. He didn't speak to her and was about to walk upstairs when she shouted "I know you weren't about to walk up those mutherfuckin stairs without speaking to me? I just KNOW you weren't." "You don't give a fuck about what I do, remember?" He countered. "Man gone somewhere with that bullshit. Don't twist my words to make them fit what the fuck you want it to." Rick smacked his lips "Alright Mia. Damn. A nigga been working all day, the last thing he wants to do is come home to some bullshit. I don't want to fight with you my first second in the house. Now if it's ok with you, I'm going to go upstairs and change my clothes." She rolled her eyes "Whatever Rick." So up the stairs to change he went and Mia finished cooking. She then called the girls down to eat. After they were finished, she sent them upstairs to start their nightly routine. As they were going up, Rick came down. Mia was cleaning the kitchen, starting with the dishes. "So you weren't gonna tell me to come and eat? (He looked around) Wait there's no food left? Mia, what the hell?" "I made enough for the girls. I wasn't hungry and I had no idea what you wanted or if you had even eaten." "And it never dawned on you to ask?" "It did but I didn't care enough." Rick threw his hands up "Ok this shit has gone far enough! What is the problem? We haven't gotten along since last week? What's good?" Mia gave him a look that could have killed him "If you have to ask me "What's good?" then that means you haven't been listening to a fucking word I've said all week. (She shrugged) I don't care if you ever figure it out at this point."

Rick looked like a deer in headlights, then had an aha moment "I know what the problem is..." He walked over to where she was cleaning the island and tried to caress her body "I know what your problem is" "Un un! I know you aren't trying to fuck me. That's the least of my problems, you can't fuck this situation away Derrick." "Then look at me (he tried to turn her around) Mia ...baby look at me. I'm not a mind reader I need some help. What's wrong?" She started to tear up "We have been into it all week for petty shit. I don't even remember what started this shit. What's wrong with us? We've been good! Not into, just small arguments from time to time. It's starting to feel like the old days." "Baby no relationship is perfect all the time! We can't be good and fucking the shit out of each all the time. We are gonna have some rough patches, but we can't stop communicating! That's how we get back to how we used to be." "That's the thing babe, it was starting to feel like old times. I guess I got scared and didn't know how to say that. So my guard went back up. I'm sorry baby." She turned to face him. He wiped her tears away "I'm sorry too. I️ was an ass." "Its all good baby. Well umm.. do you want something to eat?"she asked. He shrugged, "No I don't have an appetite." "Ok well let me finish cleaning this kitchen" and she turned back around to finish wiping off the island.

Seeing her bent over kind of turned him on and he envisioned himself behind her giving it to her good. Or maybe it was because they hadn't had sex in almost a week. Whatever the case he had to have her. He was unconsciously rubbing himself. When he finally snapped out of his daze, he walked behind her and whispered in her ear "Do you know how sexy you are and how bad I wanna fuck you on this counter??" Those words got something stirring in Mia's loins. Then he touched her hips, boy did she miss that. When he kissed her neck, she thought she may have peed on herself, because she became so wet. It then dawned on her that she hadn't been touched in almost a week. That only happened if she was on her period and it also explains why she was acting like she was. Boy oh boy was dick a powerful tool, it certainly kept her in line. She whispered "Baby I want you inside me." "I want you too girl" "I need you inside of me" "I know. Pull those pants down." Mia did as she was told while Rick got himself ready. He pulled her panties to the side and entered her. "Aaaaah" Mia exhaled and stretched forward on the counter to steady herself. Rick pumped in and out of her with his eyes closed concentrating on not bussin so quickly. After a few minutes of ecstasy Mia popped up and said "Baby we forgot the girls are upstairs!!" "Oh shit! I sure did! Fuck! Let's take this upstairs or in the office before we get caught." He stopped and fixed himself. Mia pulled her pants up and called out to the girls, but luckily they didn't answer back.