Chapter 13: Prank Professor Lockhart

Zoe's POV

After everything that happened yesterday I have decided that I shall avoid Professor Snape until I find all the answers that I needed. I wrote in my notebook the list of questions that has to be answered:

1. Who is Isabella Vitali?

2. Why does Professor Snape know her?

3.Am I really the daughter of my parents?

Only three questions but they held more than I could ever ask for, but if I get an answer to one of these questions, I might add more questions and it gets more complicated.

I was now walking with Harry, Hermione and Ron, as we made our way to our class in Herbology. It was a sunny day here in Hogwarts and I was talking to Hermione about gillyweeds and other herbs.

"Zoe!" 

The four of us turned around and saw Zach, he was running, making his way towards us with a smile plastered on his face. He stopped right in front of me while panting, catching his breath.

"Hi Zach!"  I said cheerfully and gave him a wave and he chuckled.

I looked at Hermione to see her look at me and at Zach and then raised her eyebrow, waiting for an introduction.

"Oh.. Uhm Zach, this is Hermione, Harry and Ron, guys, this is Zach Vitali my-"

"Cousin, I'm her cousin." 

My eyes were wide as I looked at Zach in disbelief. Who the hell said that he was my cousin?

"I never knew you had a cousin who's a wizard."

Me neither "Yeah, uhm.. We just figured that out last night.. yeah."  I said awkwardly and Zach nodded enthusiastically. I eyed Zach, with the look of: what-the-bloody hell-were-you-saying, he just shrugged.

"Well then, would you care to join us?"  Ron asked as he gave a friendly smile

"Where you headin?"

"Greenhouse."  I said as I gave him a glare. I was dying to smack him in the head after telling my friends that he's my cousin.

It's only theory and he just went on with it like we are cousins.

"Great! I'm on my way there as well! Professor Flitwick told me to give these paperworks to Professor Sprout."  Zach said as he showed us 3 envelopes, maybe with papers inside.

"Let's go then."  Hermione said as she walked first and we follow pursuit. I slowered my pace and elbowed Zach

"You're bloody crazy."  I whispered

"Why?"  He asked, but I know that he knows why I said that.

"Because you bloody told them that I am your cousin! And don't give me that excuse about Professor Flitwick ordering you to get those bloody envelopes to Professor Sprout."

He laughed silently and looked at me in amusement.

"What? It's true!"  he said as he tried to compose himself.

I rolled my eyes. This guy should really think of a better excuse.

"Professors do not use students to deliver important paperwork Zach, they gather in for a meeting and then exchange paperworks."  I said and saw his smile falter.

Gotcha.

"You should think your plan through Zach, you're a ravenclaw, you should be good with planning and other nerdy stuff."  I said as i smirked.