2

Charlotte

I probably shouldn't have finished that glass of vodka with Russ but right now, my hormones are pleading otherwise.

Russ called us an Uber and planned to drop me off at my house before returning to his apartment alone.

However, being the horny and tipsy lightweight I was, I instead told him to just take me to his apartment.

But somehow during the elevator ride, the sudden sexual tension just snapped. I kissed him. It scared the hell out of him at first but he quickly responded, kissing and groping me with fervent ardor.

Moaning into his mouth as we stumbled out of the elevator, I suddenly pulled away breathlessly once his hand slipped underneath my dress, shredding my panties, the reason I haven't had sex in months came to my mind.

"I can't wait to eat your pussy," Russ whispered huskily, placing his lips on my neck and sucking the skin there, making me forget why I pulled away in the first place.

No one had ever done that before.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted me off of the ground causing me to let out a squeal before my back made contact with the wall.

Russ continued tracing kisses down my neck, biting occasionally before he began pushing me higher off of the ground.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked, wrapping my legs around his head.

Supporting my thighs with his hands, without answering my question he placed a soft open mouthed kiss on my clit.

I moaned softly at the sensation and gripped his hair, pulling his head back as much as I could to see his eyes.

"Wait, Russ, I've never," I whispered as a blush stole across my cheeks.

I don't know why I was blushing. There was a reason no guy has ever gone down on me.

"Never?" He asked incredulously, boring into my face with his sky blue gaze.

I shook my head, turning a slightly deeper shade of red.

"I will make sure you never forget this," Russ whispered, biting my thigh slightly, nuzzling the small patch of blonde hair above my clit.

"I don't think you should—" My words are cut off by my own loud gasp of pleasure as he ran his tongue up over my folds, sucking occasionally.

"You taste like fruit," he commented and I groaned.

"Just don't compare me to a flower."

"I wouldn't dare, Candy," he responded teasingly before reattaching his lips to my core.

I closed my eyes, I forced my body to relax as I leaned my head back, placing one hand on the wall for support.

Through the butterflies in my stomach, I know deep down that I should stop him before I came.

"Russ I... oh shit..." He covered my clit with his lips and began sucking harshly, biting gently.

"Cum for me," he ushered softly and I was ready to release, but I knew that from the deep pull in my belly I shouldn't.

So, I shook my head, biting my lip to hide my whimpers.

As my eyes opened I unwillingly let out a small noise, staring into his smoldering eyes as he began licking directly on my clit causing my hips to buck wildly against the wall.

"Russ please I—" It didn't seem like I would be able to properly finish any sentence tonight as pleasure hit me with a full force.

I came, moaning his name lowly as I rolled my hips against his mouth.

As I came back to planet Earth, my eyes opened revealing Russ's shocked face covered with my juices indicating the very thing I had been trying to avoid just happened.

I squirted.

My cheeks flushed red as I allowed Russ to place my slightly wobbly legs back on the ground.

"I knew I was good but damn," Russ murmured to himself. "How often does that happen," he asked curiously, licking his lips.

"Often but not always," I murmured, still in a daze as I felt myself turning a deeper shade of red and burying my head in my hands.

"That's so fucking sexy," Russ growled, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist once again and bringing me into his bedroom.

Russ's room was the exact opposite of him. Where he was considered wild, his room was decorated in whites, creams, and black.

Plain.

But that didn't matter as he placed me down in the middle of his plush bed, and almost broke the zipper in the front of my dress while trying to get it off of me.

After quickly shuffling around to take off his blazer, I ripped open his white shirt, letting buttons fly everywhere.

His suit pants and boxers were quick to follow before my black lacy bra joined the mess on the floor.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I murmured as the distinct sound of foil tearing filled the air.

Russ laughed, "Don't you think you should have said that before my head was between your legs?"

"Fair enou—" I let out a small gasp as Russ thrust his full length into me. "Oh," I whispered, arms reaching around to scratch at his back as tears threatened to leave my eyes.

"You... so... big..." I murmured between breaths as he began pounding into me.

"I told you so," Russ grunted, supporting himself on his forearms, so as to not crush me with his weight. I gasped, suddenly out of breath as he thrust deeper.

I wrapped my boot-clad legs around his waist, forcing him deeper inside me.

"I've been thinking about this since the day we met," he grunted, thrusting hard and fast as though it was the only thing he had ever wanted.

"Oh shit," I muttered as his mouth swooped down, sucking one of my nipples into his mouth. The motion caused the angle of his dick to change inside of me and I moaned loudly as he hit one particular spot over and over.

"Russ, please. I'm gonna sq—" I tried to warn, still somewhat afraid of his reaction.

He sat up, gripping my hips tightly as he pounded into me harder than before causing a surprised whimper to escape my lips.

Seconds later I was pushed over the edge scratching at his wrists and forearms since I could no longer reach his back.

With white blinding my vision I squirted as I came, and opening my eyes I found that a sheen of my fluids covered Russ's chest.

"Thank you," I sobbed softly, as he dragged himself out of me agonizingly slowly. Thanking him for what? Sex? For not being like the guys before him that hated when that happened.

Russ collapsed beside me, face down on his pillow, placing a hand on my belly, his breathing in tune with mine.

"Don't thank me," he muttered quietly "We're not done yet," he finished, moving the hand he had placed on my belly to rub my clit.

"Fuck!" I whimpered, throwing my head back against the pillow.

😊✌