17

Charlotte

Russ sighed as the word left my lips and instantly got up to untie my legs.

"Is it really so bad that you won't tell me? It won't dull the way I feel for you in any way," Russ muttered sullenly.

As my ankles were released from their confines, Russ began massaging them, soothing the skin there before it had the chance to become marked.

"It's just too soon. I promise, I'll tell you when I'm ready," I muttered, to which he nodded in reply.

"Let's talk about you. And what you 'feel for me' bud," I choked passed the lump in my throat and.

"Ask away. I'll be honest," Russ shrugged, his fingers moving higher.

I gulped and nodded, throwing my arm over my eyes to hide my embarrassment.

"Why do you do this to me? Treat me this way? Like you..." I trailed off, unwilling to say the words.

"Like I love you? Because I'm pretty sure I do. You were the only woman who wasn't chasing me, you talked down on me, and you just make me... content," he murmured.

Russ tugged my arm away from my face and motioned for me to turn onto my belly.

"Content?"

Russ sighed, "In a world where I'm assumed to be screwing everyone, and people take photos of most of everything I do, you bring me solace. You're the calm during the storm, Charlotte."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. It was all too much. "Russ, I don't—"

"I know. 'You don't feel the same.' It's okay if you don't love me. I know you feel something for me. Your love will develop," he murmured in a solemn tone.

"When did you know?" I asked. "That you love me?"

Russ chuckled, his fingers skipping over my ass cheeks to massage my lower back. "The night you said no more groupies. I was tried watching porn and couldn't."

I laughed, "Couldn't what?"

"Ahem," Russ cleared his throat. "He wouldn't... cooperate."

"ED?"

"No," he sighed, rolling his eyes at the comment. "'Cause soon as I thought about your voice –nothing weird just you, yelling at me– he was... at attention."

We laughed together until finally, his magical massaging fingers made their way to the sides of my breasts.

My laughter died down and I finally got the nerve to ask the question that I figured would bring on a naughty answer.

"Why do you always have to make me cum so much? More than once I mean?"

Russ's fingers stilled before sliding down towards my neglected ass, massaging the globes and pulling them apart until I felt both of my sensitive holes exposed to him.

One finger slipped inside of my core, followed by another. Spreading me, and using my juices to lubricate them.

As my eyes began to droop, and I nearly forgot my question when Russ's fingers slid to my back entrance.

"Blue! Hardlimithardlimit," I squealed the words so quickly that they ran together. "Answer my question," I commanded, reaching behind me to grasp Russ's wrist.

"If you'll let me finger you here," Russ negotiated, wiggling his fingertips against my asshole.

Heat rushed through me, a moan bubbled in my throat, and wetness pooled in my core, but the memory of the incident that occurred so long ago drowned out both sensations and forced me to go cold.

"That goes in hand with my hating my mother," I whispered.

Russ stilled, pulled his fingers away. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said softly.

I nodded, turning onto my back once again, and leaning back against the headboard.

We sat in an awkward silence, not looking at each other, for seconds, minutes maybe. Unwilling to break the quiet until finally, Russ spoke up.

"I got my first serious girlfriend when I was nineteen. She wasn't anything special, just liked to party, and for some reason, she liked me. Guess that was 'cause I played a sport... Or maybe she thought I was Dylan," Russ's story trailed off into the thought.

He shook his head with a disbelieving chuckle before continuing. "Anyway, we had sex and then I caught her telling her friend she always faked it. I broke up with her. If she couldn't tell me or wasn't willing to at least attempt to provide instruction on what she liked, she wasn't in it for me. Since then, I guess I've just been a little insecure, needed to make sure I was doing my job."

"So it's due to your ego?" I deadpanned, cocking an eyebrow as Russ as he climbed into the bed next to me.

"You really wanna go there?"

I smirked. "Just calling 'em as I see 'em."

Russ sucked his teeth, nodding in acceptance. That was the last thing I saw before Russ was on me, in a flurry of naked skin and silken sheets, he pounced. His warm tongue trailing over my naked skin for mere seconds before he climbed over me and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Ah," I found myself crying out with the force of his penetration and writhed against him, desperate to reposition myself.

Allowing me to adjust to being filled, Russ began thrusting into me.  I moaned softly, unable to control the sounds that Russ ripped out of me. I gasped as his fingers entangled themselves with mine, pinning them beside my head.

Heat flooded my body, working it's way from my core to the very tips of my being. I bit my lip to hold back the string of yesses that threatened to ensue.

All too quickly Russ stilled, and with a guttural roar, pulled out of me, emptying his release on to my chest and stomach. It flowed out of him in thick streams as he finished himself off with his hand.

"What about me?" I panted, eyes furrowed in frustration.

Russ sighed, rolling over to the spot next to me. He fumbled around with his hand before producing my vibrator. With no preamble whatsoever, he slipped it inside of me, flicking the switch. Russ turned us onto our sides, forcing me to clamp down on the toy that suddenly seemed too big for my core.

The wonderful buzzing of the toy would have been enough for me to ignore my earlier unsatisfaction if it hadn't been for Russ's left hand clamping down on my waist prohibiting all movement, and his right holding the vibrator deep inside of me.

"Russ," I attempted to whisper, that it was too much, that I was already sensitive and better off with his deliciously long fingers, only to be rewarded with light snoring.

The son of a bitch was asleep.

😊✌