8

Charlotte

As I pushed the denim fabric of my jeans away from my legs, Russ backed away from me ever so slightly.

"I think we're gonna need a safe word," Russ said lowly, still close enough to gently nibble my shoulder.

"You're not spanking me," I deadpanned, gripping the waistband of my panties to prevent them from also dropping to the floor.

"Not yet, Candy. But stop won't be enough. You'll probably say it and not mean it. This will be very intense," he replied with a shy smile.

"Okay," I mumbled, allowing my panties to drop to the floor.

"Blue?"

I merely nodded in response as heat coursed through my veins in anticipation.

"No. Say it back to me, so I know that you know," Russ commanded lowly with a small tap to the side of my ass.

"Blue. Now what?" I was nearly panting as I asked the short question, drowning in anticipation.

"Here's my phone, start the timer."

Eyeing him warily, I took the phone from his hand. "Three, two, one—"

Russ's phone dropped to the floor with a clack as I was suddenly pushed roughly against the bar, the cool marble countertop causing my already stiff nipples to harden. I gasped as Russ's fingers entered me, roughly stimulating the junction between my thighs as two fingers pumped furiously in and out and his thumb massaged my clit.

"Fuck," I mewled, my orgasm rising quickly to the surface. "Russ, I don't think..." I whimpered, my hand involuntarily flying back in an attempt to push back his wrist.

"Do you want me to stop," he murmured, still not stopping his ministrations.

I whimpered softly as my legs stiffened, "No."

"Then I'll keep going."

My orgasm crashed into me like waves upon a shore, my muscles unwillingly clamped down on Russ's fingers and attempted to milk them for their worth.

The orgasm had been quick and fast and left me panting and trembling and involuntarily crying out when Russ continued to rub my clit.

"Oh my God, Russ please stop, it's too much," I cried quietly, trying to pull away from the counter.

My entire body tensed up as a gush of liquid left my core. The sensation hadn't felt as good as my orgasm, but it was still a wonderful release.

"Count," Russ commanded, lifting my right leg to rest on the countertop.

"One," I whimpered in agony laced pleasure when his thumb finally left my clit. Instead, he used the two fingers that had remained inside of me and began moving rapidly up and down.

My orgasm didn't arrive this time, however more juices flowed down my legs and Russ smacked my ass when I forgot to count, instead focused on placing my leg back on the ground.

"Two."

Russ momentarily let me go, pushing down his shorts and boxers, leaving him naked except for his shoes and socks. With the puddle on the floor, it's good he wore something with a good grip.

He spun me around, and with no proper warning lifted my left leg, this time pushing it up and allowing it to rest on his chest, and forcing me to rely solely on him and my limp right leg to keep me up.

His cock hard as stone and free from a condom entered me, eliciting a quick gasp, from both the lack of protection and the sudden fullness. My eyes widened as I watched his expression transform until he was smirking with satisfaction.

He'd already won.

"Russ," I whimpered in pleasure as hot tears blurred my vision.

My legs went completely limp so Russ's hands grabbed my ass and began furiously thrusting into me, slamming his hips roughly against mine.

I bit my lip, nearly drawing blood as my second orgasm rushed through me like a freight train as I also squirted. It was short and quick, not as intense as the first but enough to make my body feel like lead.

"Three."

I dropped from Russ's arms to the puddle on the floor, dragging him with me as his cock wouldn't leave my convulsing core. At any other time, I would've wrinkled my nose in disgust, but I couldn't be bothered to even think about moving from my spot when within the next minute, Russ's fingers found my clit.

He covered my body with his as I was spread eagle, one of his hands rubbing my clit feverishly as he continued to thrust inside of me.

I wanted to scratch at his back, to pull his hair, to push his stomach back to slow him down, but I could do nothing but unwillingly gasp in pleasure as he continued to thrust inside of my quivering core.

"Four." Russ counted for me as I had not even felt the juices leave my body. They covered his lower abdomen and I clenched around him at the sight.

I shook beneath him as he pulled out, returning his fingers to my center.

He wiggled them up and down breathtakingly quick, as I squirmed away from him on the floor.

Feeling my tears slide down my face, I focused on getting air. That was a failed attempt as it was instantly knocked out of me with my third orgasm. However, Russ kept going. He was more gentle, but that didn't matter as I was unable to hold back the jet of my ejaculate that hit his chest. As well as the second one that reached his chin.

"Five and six," I wheezed, feeling more tears escape my eyes.

Hearing my discomfort, Russ allowed me a few seconds to breathe, which would have been more effective if he hadn't begun going down on me.

"Stop," I sobbed instinctively, suddenly thankful for the safe word as I actually wanted him to do anything but.

He licked me clean and with every other stroke, I gushed until finally, he pulled away.

"Seven, eight, nine, one more baby," Russ cooed, forcing me to sit up as he placed me reverse cowgirl on his cock.

I was forced to take his pounding as I couldn't move enough to control my own speed. I cried, full on sobs as he reached around me to rub my clit.

"I don't wanna cum anymore, I hate you," I sobbed, shaking my head as I squirted for the tenth time, though it was prolonged as Russ went for orgasm number four to seal the deal.

"You don't hate me baby, but you know the word if you want me to stop. Is that what you want," he whispered in my ear.

I whimpered, unable to respond as I involuntarily clamped down on him to the point that I nearly pushed him out.

"Is that what you want?"

"No," I sobbed as I came. White hot tears blurred my vision as I only saw darkness. My eyes forced themselves closed as my core twitched and convulsed around Russ's cock. As my body was coming down to Earth, Russ clamped down on my hips and with a guttural roar, emptied his release deep inside of me.

I shook, silent sobs wracking my body. With a quiet squeal, I crawled off of Russ on my hands and knees, making it as far as I could without falling in a puddle of my own cum.

I could feel myself drooling as Russ's load dripped out of me onto the floor.

"I win. And I've got six minutes to spare," Russ smirked. I could only reply with a  whimper as I couldn't move my lips to form a complete word. "And I've only ever been with one squirter. You beat your own record, Charlotte."

😊✌