14

Charlotte

"You're wearing too much fabric," Russ muttered as he carried me to his bedroom. He placed me down lightly on the floor just beside the bed, taking a seat on the plush mattress.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I quickly pulled my sweatshirt over my head and tossed it to the side. I squealed as Russ grabbed my hips, roughly turned me around, and gently nipped my ass cheek.

"You wanna know the best way to apologize," Russ asked, turning me back to face him and pulling my panties down. He gently touched each of my legs to signal for me to step out of the fabric.

"What," I asked, inhaling sharply as Russ gave my ass cheek one sharp smack.

His eyes shone with salacious intent as he stood, towering over me as he pushed his own shorts down, and grabbed me. With one hand on my hip and the other just below my waist, Russ tossed me onto the bed.

"On your knees," he commanded.

Shakily, I pushed myself onto my hands and knees, feeling my blush traveling throughout my entire body.

"Spread your legs wider."

I complied, relaxing into my position until I felt Russ tying my hands to the bed frame.

"Woah, I thought you weren't into this," I exclaimed. Tugging at the surprisingly soft rope, I found that although it wasn't tight on my wrist, it also didn't give me any wiggle room.

"I'm not," Russ whispered against my ear, trailing his nose along my spine. "But unless you're secure, you'll run."

I vaguely heard the sound of his nightstand drawer opening before I heard the rip of a foil packet. Then Russ was behind me, rubbing his erection through my slick folds before easing his tip into me.

Not pushing any farther in, Russ removed the tie from my ponytail and gently grabbed a handful of my hair. "Now when you're about to cum, you're going to tell me you're sorry, why you're sorry, and again that you're sorry. Got it?"

The final question was uttered through Russ's gritted teeth. As though Russ was trying and possibly failing to hold himself back from thrusting roughly into me.

I whimpered. "Oka... Ah," my words cut off as Russ sank into me, his cock reaching deeper than it had before.

"You know, I think that's the loudest you've been. Even when you begged and said you didn't want any more orgasms, you were quiet," Russ murmured.

I trembled beneath him. Already so close to the edge. My arms shook as Russ brushed over my g-spot and I inhaled sharply, letting my torso fall to the bed. Russ didn't reposition me. Instead, his body followed mine, pushing my left leg higher, but leaving it flat, forcing my ass higher and him deeper.

And as one of Russ's hands reached around to gently wrap around my throat, he also surged deeper, hitting a wall deep within me, causing me to crumble.

I could do nothing but sigh and gasp in pleasure as my eyes struggled to remain open. Though it wouldn't have made a difference as I could vaguely feel myself crying and drooling, overdosed on ecstasy.

Unwillingly I mumbled something along the lines of, "Gonna cum," and I blacked out. I could feel my orgasm, but my mind was distant from my body. My body went through the motions, somehow following through with Russ's earlier demands but in my mind, everything was different.

Russ owned me, at least my sexual parts now because, after that, there will be no coming back, and no other men. Ever.

. . .

"Candy? Can you hear me? CC?"

The sound of Russ's voice awoke me from my daydream. That, coupled with my sudden emptiness and Russ gently shaking me.

"Don't call me that. For God's sake, you could fuck me in my sleep for all I care but do not call me CC," I muttered, rolling away from him, to the dry side of the bed.

Russ snorted, sitting me up, much to my discomfort. But before I was able to whine my displeasure, Russ shushed me.

"You weren't breathing right for a minute, I just..." Russ's words trailed off as I somehow rolled off of the bed.

"Don't worry. Curls broke my fall," I called to Russ, who in his worry managed to jump halfway across his humongous bed.

"Jesus, do you always have to sleep on the edge?" Russ's question came out as an exclamation as he lifted me bridal style from the floor.

I chuckled, "Yes."

Russ shook his head, placing me on the chaise lounge before stripping the bed of its soaked silk sheets and replacing them with satin ones.

"Mmm. You know, this is great and all, but I quite like the use of my legs," I told Russ, faking a British accent.

I stretched out in his arms like a cat as he carried me back to the bed. He tossed me down roughly, causing me to giggle as I bounced with the impact.

"Oh Candy, you'll be fine. After all, we can't have the public thinking I keep you chained up here," Russ smirked, crawling over me, holding himself up on his forearms.

"Hmm, I think I wouldn't mind that actually. Just give me a recovery period after I—" My words were cut off by my gasp as Russ slid his erection over my bare slit.

"After you..."

"Didn't we just argue about the amount of sex we had?" I whimpered the question, throwing my head back in pleasure.

"No. We argued about the amount of sex you think I want. Are you gonna say you don't want this," Russ asked, continually teasing me.

"No," I groaned, tilting my hips in an attempt to make him enter me.

"So you want me, right now? Again?"

By now, Russ's voice was husky and low, and I was getting wetter by the second. Unable to do much more than moan softly, I nodded, hoping Russ noticed my reply.

"Good," he announced, pulling away. My eyes widened in shock at the bereft feeling. I whimpered involuntarily, attempting to draw him back to me using my legs.

"We won't be having sex. At least not until after dinner. Go home with Bash, and be ready for eight. We have a double date with Dylan and Stella."

In a futile attempt to get Russ to satisfy my desire, I exclaimed, "But—"

"Yes, you have a very nice one, as do I. Go."

😊✌