20

Charlotte

"No. Sex, then bedtime," Russ argued, suddenly swooping down to take my nipple into his mouth.

I jumped at the sensation. My breasts had never really been a focal point during sex, in fact, they were secondary in almost every aspect. The gentle suckling did nothing to arouse me, but nonetheless, I welcomed it with a gasp.

"I feel like I haven't touched you in forever," Russ groaned against my nipple. 

"It hasn't been that long," I mumbled, mentally calculating the last time since we had had sex.

"You've avoided it since the clickey incident," he deadpanned, pulling away from my breast. "I mean, it's fine if you don't want to, but I would like to request nud-"

"No," I immediately interrupted his statement, though I knew by his shit-eating grin, that it was a joke. We both broke into laughter, but I suddenly began to focus on the large bathtub behind Russ. 

It was unreasonably large for a bachelor, big enough to fit at least four adult bodies. There was a built-in seat that was the length of the back of the tub, though, at the center of the edge, there were steps, showing that the bathtub was quite deep.

I hadn't used it yet, preferring the also massive shower. But at the moment, it seemed to draw my attention and Russ noticed my distraction. 

He looked back to where my gaze had traveled before crouching slightly to capture my gaze once again. "Bathtub sex?" he asked, cocking a mischevious eyebrow at me.

I simply nodded, feeling my skin flush all the way to the tops of my breasts. Russ's eyes became hooded, his baby blue eyes glazed as he looked up at me with salacious intent. 

Dropping to his knees, he gently popped the button on my jeans. Then, looking up at me to ensure that I was looking at him, he gripped the belt loops on the sides of my jeans, before slowly sliding them down my legs, his nails dragging across my sensitized skin, causing me to shiver.

Russ pushed the denim material to my ankles, allowing me to hold on to his shoulders as I stepped out of them. My panties soon followed. Using a hair tie I hadn't even noticed on his wrist, Russ gently pulled my curly tendrils into a bun.

Then, leaving me to ponder the feeling of my nakedness, Russ turned the water on, steam rising above it and filling the suddenly too small space. He poured some type of soap mixture into the water and lavender and jasmine-scented bubbles began to rise.

Russ's hooded gaze traveled back to me as he ripped his shirt from over his head. He tossed it to the side before he shoved his jeans and boxers to the floor, his erection, nearly purple in color, slapped his stomach, bobbing in the air before it pointed at me like a compass.

Dropping my gaze for a second, Russ climbed into the bathtub, his cock rising just above the bubbles. He held out a hand to me, two fingers in a 'come hither' motion.

Slowly, with my blush darkening further, I sauntered over to him, using his hand to stable myself and ensure that I didn't fall. 

Placing my knees on either side of Russ, I allowed him to position his cock between my folds before slowly sinking down. I moaned softly at both the feeling of the exquisite fullness and the sensual warmth of the water around us.

I threw my head back, letting out a whimper, as Russ's hands grabbed my ass roughly. He pushed his hips up greedily, meeting my every move.

Gradually, I took over and began riding him, keeping the moves slow, so he would feel every single twist or turn I made. As I ground myself against him, the sloshing of the water a distant memory, Russ's forehead met mine, and we gazed at each other through hooded eyes.

The air around us had changed, it was thicker, almost suffocating. Not in the physical sense, but mouth agape in intense pleasure, I found myself so emotionally tethered to the man inside of me that I couldn't help the single tears that flowed down my cheeks.

Russ moaned low in his throat. "Are we..." he trailed off. But I knew what he meant, he felt it too. We weren't fucking, weren't banging, we weren't even having sex! We were making love. 

He had owned my body from the first time he tied me up, but now I felt as though I had suddenly given him so much more, in his bathtub, surrounded by sweet smelling bubbles and steam, and he had done the same for me. 

"I think so," I whispered hoarsely, lips pursed to hold back a whimper.

Russ's hands ran down my bare back, leaving my body quivering from the tingles left by his warm touches. Our every move seemed to be in slow motion and somehow made the action feel more passionate.

Our skin had never felt so close, rubbing against each other ever so gently. The steamy water heated both of our bodies and I felt how flushed my cheeks were as I felt myself nearing my climax.

"I love you," Russ whispered. 

I nodded, more tears falling at the sound of his revelation. "I... I love you too Russ," I sobbed, wrapping my arms around his neck as I came, unable to tear my eyes away from his even as I felt the world around me turn molten.

I slowed my pace, but Russ wasn't having it. His hands which were gripping my ass suddenly gripped harder, forcing me to move against him and prolonging the wondrous torture that was my orgasm, I screamed as my clit was ground mercilessly against the base of him.

Russ nearly screamed as well once his orgasm hit. The hand that had been on my left ass cheek moved to my right shoulder, pinning me helplessly in place as he came inside of me. He was so deep and came so much that I could feel the warmth of his semen overflowing, dripping into the water since it had nowhere else to go.

He gave a few more slow sharp thrusts, each of which made me cry out before finally, he collapsed. He leaned back against the edge of the bathtub, releasing me as he slouched, though it didn't matter, I was so lifeless and limp that I remained in place on his chest, immensely sated.

Minutes passed, and the water grew cold, but I couldn't be bothered to care, until finally, Russ who I was sure had fallen asleep, lifted me off of his erection.

"Let's get you in bed. I don't want you to catch a cold," he murmured. And then surprisingly stable, he rose from the water and stepped out of the tub. He grabbed a large, fluffy bath towel and methodically dried every inch of my skin. Occasionally stopping to plant a kiss on my skin, though not leaving a mark.

They were unnecessary. 

I was his.

😊✌