Part 1: Pre Training

"Focus" Luke said to his younger sister as he hit her. "I'm trying to focus but it's kinda hard considering you won't shut up" Nellieton snapped.

She managed to grab his foot and pin him down to the ground. A smirk was on her face as she held a knife to his neck.

"I win" she said. "I wasn't even trying" he said smirking back. She groaned as she got off him and dusted herself.

"You need to be prepared for the worse. The other tributes won't care how they kill you as long as you die" Luke said.

"I'll keep that in mind" Nellieton said sarcastically. She didn't think she would be entered into the games considering all her siblings were, the odds were in her favour.

"Now let's try a little harder this time" Luke said as he pinned her against the wall with a hard force making her groan.

A smirk was on his face as he watched his sister struggle. He didn't enjoy hurting her but it was making her stronger.

"Come on Nellieton" he teased. She snapped her eyes at him in the use of her first name, something she was only called when in trouble.

She broke out of his grip and hit him full force knocking him to the ground. He was shocked as he felt blood from his head.

"You've made me bleed" he said. "It's the games people don't care if you bleed as long as your dead" Nellieton said with a smirk.

He got up and went to hit her. She grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. She pushed him on the floor and her foot on his back.

"I win" she said. "That was amazing" Melanie said. Nellieton looked back to see her mother watching with a smile.

"Mother" Nellieton said as she let go of her brother. "I'm truly impressed. None of your brothers were that good" Melanie said.

"The reaping is tomorrow are you nervous" Luke asked his sister. "If I'm drawn then we know Snow wants revenge" Nellieton said.

The two surviving Granite children were informed of what happened to their oldest sibling during their games, they seen the footage too.

Thomas outsmarted the Capitol. He managed to kill a poisonous Mutt and put their poison on a knife. He used it to kill two career tributes.

Later he was stabbed by a career in the heart. Melanie believed this is why he was being punished for using the Capitol's creations against their favourites.

"I hate them" Nellieton said. "So do I" Luke said. "I want them to pay" she said. "Don't we all" he said.

She put her head on his shoulder. "Why can't I just kill him. Go up to his palace and murder him" she asked in a whisper.

"Then you'd die" he said. "I don't care if I die as long as these games end" she said. "They will one day" he said. "As long as we don't lose hope" she said smiling.

Hope, that was the word used most in their Granite house. They had hope that one day the games would end and Snow would be destroyed.

But the youngest wanted to be the one to kill him. She had to grow up barely knowing her siblings, only remembering their nickname for her, Angel.

A small smile appeared on her face as she remembered Thomas calling her it before picking her up and giving her a hug.

She missed him, even though she barely knew him. She missed all her siblings. She wanted the Capitol to pay. She wanted revenge.

(Okay this is the end of the first part. It's all I'll be publishing right now because I'm exhausted and it's 3:30am. The next part is "The Reaping")