Part 4: The Capitol

Morning came around and Nellieton sighed. She knew it wouldn't take long for them to arrive at the Capitol.

She jumped in the shower. She got dressed then left to get some food. "You don't have long to eat" Ethan said. "Okay" she replied.

The two were sitting down quietly eating. Neither one of them said a word, though Ethan was intimidated by her.

"Well you two are just a buddle of joy" Luke said sarcastically as he sat down and started eating the food.

"I love this food" Ethan said. "Wait until tonight. The food will be fabulous" Lily-Anne said with a small giggle.

"We have ten minutes and then we will arrive" Lily-Anne said. "Okay so how do we do this" Ethan asked.

"What you do is stay calm, smile and wave, in fact don't just smile wear a big grin on your face" Luke said. "Got it" Ethan said grinning.

"Now Nelly. You will be a different story. You will have a small smirk on your face, as if you're prepared for anything, got it" Luke asked. "Yes sir" Nellieton replied.

"We're almost here" Lily-Anne giggled. Nellieton and Ethan went to the window, Ethan ran while Nellieton walked.

They pulled up to the station and Ethan started to wave. A small smirk was on Nellieton's face, almost as if it was natural.

The crowd were cheering. "WE LOVE YOU" they screamed. The smirk grew slightly on Nellieton's face making them cheer louder.

"Let's go" Luke said. The four get off the train and people cheered. "WE LOVE YOU" people screamed again.

They get pulled into a room and separated. Nellieton looked to see she was still with Lily-Anne confusing her.

"Where's Luke" she asked. "He's with Ethan. I'm staying with you. I mean us girls have got to stick together" Lily-Anne said smiling making Nellieton nod her head.

"Let's see what we have here" Eira said, a woman with light blonde hair green eyes and a lot of blue mascara and blue eye liner.

"She's quite pretty" Adan a woman with red hair, blue green eyes, blue and green eye shadow and purple lipstick.

"Yes, she's very pretty now let's get to work" Rex a man with blonde hair, blue eyes, a lot of green eye shadow, rosy red cheeks and a light purple lipstick

The Prep team get to work waxing and cleaning Nellieton. She dealt with the pain quite well making the Prep team happy.

After an hour they finish. "Perfect, now you're ready for Rocky" Rex said. "I'm surprised you didn't move so much, normally people do" Adan said.

"I'll be facing a lot worse than a bit of wax in the games" Nellieton said. "I love her" Eira said with a giggle making Nellieton smirk.

"Come, come we must go to go Rocky" Lily-Anne said as she pushed Nellieton into a room with just a dressing gown on.

She was left alone for five minutes before the door opened. She looked to see a man with copper hair, blue eyes, purple eyeliner and white lipstick.

"Hello Nellieton. I'm Rocky. I'm sorry this happened to you" he said. "I suppose it's faith" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Normally we dress the distracts up in what they known for, so what are District 5 known for" Rocky asked. "Power" Nellieton replied.

"Excellent, power. So we're going to give you the ultimate power, the most powerful thing, a crown" he said.

"A crown" she asked confused. "You Miss Granite are going to be the Capitol's Princess" Rocky said making Nellieton look shocked.

Nellieton knew if she was give a name like that she'd be more likely to get sponsors if she needed them.