Part 16: Day 6

It was starting to get light when Ethan woke up. He was the first to wake up. He took over guarding for Abigail.

After two hours Charlie woke up. He looked to see Nellieton had her head on his shoulders and he couldn't help but smile.

"If you make your feelings anymore clear you'll might as well just tell her" Ethan said. "She's the most beautiful person ever, inside and out" Charlie said.

The two exchanged small talk for an hour before Nellieton woke up. "What did I miss" she asked. "Just boy talk" Ethan said.

"Should we move" Charlie asked. "How long as Abs been sleeping" Nellieton asked. "Three nearly four hours" Ethan replied. "Let's move" she replied.

She gave Abigail a kiss waking the girl up. "Morning" Abigail replied. "Good morning. We're heading off" Nellieton said. "Okay" Abigail replied.

The four get down from the tree and start moving. "So what's the plan boss" Ethan asked. "We go around killing every single person starting with you" Nellieton said making him roll his eyes.

The alliance knew she was joking because if she wasn't she would have killed them straight away not form an alliance.

They walked for hours until they reached the edge of desert. "Why are we here" Charlie asked confused since they didn't plan on it.

"I guess we'll eat. Might as well while we're here" Ethan said. They go in the desert and it;s hotter than before.

"Stay guard" Charlie demanded Nellieton making her chuckle. She liked that he took charge it was a nice change.

Nellieton gave him the food and watched as the three go deeper in the desert. She went just outside so the heat didn't effect her.

After being in the desert only 10 minutes the food was cooked. The three walked out and went over to Nellieton.

"Here you go" Charlie said giving her some meat. "Thanks" she replied as she started eating the meat while they walk.

"We need more water" Abigail said. "We'll head to the lake, stock up our water bottles then move again" Nellieton said.

They head to the lake and it was so peaceful. A happy sigh escaped Nellieton's mouth making her alliance members stare at her happily.

After they finish filling their water bottles they hear rustling. Nellieton grabbed Abigail and pulled her behind her.

Both tributes from District two appeared with smirks on their faces. "Well look what we have here" Adam said. "It's the princess" Harper said.

"Would your majesty prefer a quick or slow death" Adam asked. A small chuckle escaped Nellieton's mouth making the careers narrow their eyes at her.

"You think something is funny" Adam asked. Nellieton grabbed her hand on her knife, before looking at the alliance.

"I'm going in. I get one you three have the other" she whispered quietly. The alliance nod their heads.

Nellieton went to attack Adam only for Harper to attack her. Harper threw her in the water and tried to push her head under, it worked for a mere second.

Nellieton flipped Harper around so she was on the bottom. "You're a career I expected more from you" Nellieton teased.

Harper flipped Nellieton around and put her head under the water. "Pity I wasn't showing my true strength" Harper said.

A smirk appeared on Nellieton's face as she used her feet to push the girl off her. She grabbed her knife and stabbed Harper in the chest. The cannon boomed confirming the death she already knew.