Part 21: Mentors 2

(This is at the top just to let you know this part's going to be extremely long. I think it's longer than the last Mentors P.O.V. Again it will be separated into the different days starting with ~~Day 6~~ and going to day ~~Day 10~~)

~~Day 6~~

Johanna, Finnick and Luke were still watching the games. They only left their room to go toilet or when Finnick had business to attend to.

Ethan took over watch from Abigail. He was alone for two hours before Charlie woke up. He smiled when he saw Nellieton's head on his shoulder.

"If you make your feelings anymore clear you might as well just tell her" Ethan told him. "She's the most beautiful person ever, inside and out" Charlie said.

"You'll change your mind when she slaps you" Finnick said making Johanna and Luke chuckle slightly.

Nellieton soon woke up and she woke up Abigail with a gentle kiss informing the younger girl that they had to leave.

The four get down and start moving. "So what's the plan boss" Ethan asked. "We go around killing every single person starting with you" Nellieton said making him roll his eyes.

"She should be killing them not joking about it" Johanna said. "She won't hurt them. I know they won't hurt her" Luke said.

Both Luke and Finnick knew that the alliance were more than just an alliance they were friends, almost best friends.

The alliance walked and reached the desert. They decide to cook the food while they were there. "Stay guard" Charlie demanded Nellieton who chuckled.

"I'm surprised she didn't slap him" Luke said. "That's only what she does to Finnick, it's his special treatment" Johanna said with a smirk making Finnick roll his eyes.

After cooking the food the alliance get back together and start walking. Abigail informed them they needed more water so they decided to head to the lake.

When they reached the lake a happy sigh escaped Nellieton's mouth making Finnick smile. He was glad she was happy.

"Look" Johanna said gaining Finnick and Luke's attention. They looked to see District 2 appear with smirks on their faces.

"Well look what we have here" Adam said. "It's the princess" Harper replied. "Would your majesty prefer a quick or slow death" Adam asked.

A small chuckle escaped Nellieton's mouth. "They're pissed" Luke said watching intensely as he grabbed Johanna's hand for comfort.

"You think something is funny" Adam asked. Nellieton whispered quietly to her alliance and they nod their head.

Nellieton went to attack Adam only for Harper to attack her. Luke squeezed Johanna's hand tightly as he watched his sister fight the career.

Adam was fighting the other three. Charlie pushed Abigail behind him as he and Ethan start fighting Adam.

Nellieton flipped Harper so she was under her. "You're a career I expected more from you" Nellieton teased.

Harper flipped Nellieton around and out her head under the water. "Pity I wasn't showing my true strength" Harper replied.

A smirk appeared on Nellieton's face as she used her feet to push the other girl off. She grabbed her knife and stabbed Harper in the chest. The cannon went off.

She was unaware of her alliance struggling to fight of Adam. Ethan stabbed his arm but he flipped Ethan to the ground before slicing Charlie's neck.