Part 29: Visiting

Nellieton smiled to herself as she finished packing her bags. She was going to go visit Annie at District 4.

The two victors were constantly on the phone to each other. Both Finnick and Luke loved that they were close, they needed each other.

"Have you got everything" Luke asked his sister. "Yes Luke. I've checked around 50 times too, so stop worrying" she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry it's just the last time I was away from you for this long as during the games. I just hurts" he said.

The two siblings made their way to the train station. Luke wasn't going with her but he was taking her to the train.

After waiting for 30 minutes the train came. "Let me know when you're there" Luke said. "I will" Nellieton replied before she got on the train.

The journey was 4 hours. It was long but peaceful. There was no one on her section of the train which she was glad off.

When she arrived she saw Annie and Mags standing there. "Annie" Nellieton said as she got off the train.

"NELLY" Annie shouted as she ran to the younger girl and hugged her. They were both smiling happily as they hugged.

They finally break apart and Nellieton hugged Mags. "Come" Mags said as they three victors started walking towards Victor village.

"Come in" Annie said as they reached a door. It was opened which confused Nellieton why would they leave the door open.

"Where's Finnick" Annie said annoyed. "He's probably busy" Nellieton said. She wasn't here to see Finnick but Annie.

Just then Finnick came in room with just his boxers on. He didn't even notice Nellieton yet but she was staring at him wide eyed.

He was hot. His figure was just amazing. She was speechless. She was still staring but she couldn't help herself.

"FINNICK" Annie screeched making Finnick jump. He looked to see Annie, Mags and Nellieton standing there.

"Hi. I wasn't expecting you yet" he said with a grin. "Finnick go put some clothes on" Annie said as she slapped her cousins arm.

Finnick chuckled. "I'll take your suitcase" he said as he took Nellieton's suitcase before going off to get dressed.

Annie turned to Nellieton. "I'm so sorry. He does that some times. It's so annoying" Annie said making Nellieton laugh. "It's fine" she said.

"I'll show you to your room" Annie said as she skipped along the corridor. A smile was on Nellieton's face at how happy Annie was.

They reached a room, it was small but cosy. "This is your room. It's across the hall from Finnick's but next to mine" Annie said.

"Thanks" Nellieton said as she noticed her suitcase at the end of the bed. She sat on the bed and smiled.

Annie looked at the window and started screaming. Nellieton wrapped her arms around the girl pulling her closer.

"I'm here sweetie, all in the flesh" she said. Annie's screaming turned into sobs as Nellieton held her close.

Finnick was watching as Annie cried on Nellieton. He was glad the girl he was in love with got along with his cousin.

"Do you want to go swimming" he asked. "Yes, let's go swimming" Annie said. "I- argh-" Nellieton was nervous, she never knew how to swim.

"What's wrong" Annie asked. "I don't know how to swim" Nellieton said nervously. "Finnick can teach you, he taught me" Annie said.