Chapter I: Leaving Fairy Tail, Maybe the Continent

[Edited]

Lucy's POV

I just received the results. It breaks my heart to it was too soon. I contacted him. He agree to meet up with me at the Hargeon Port.

Right now, I'm in front of Master, and he's waiting for me to speak. But I was too nervous to say anything.

"So, what brings you here, my child?" He asked, breaking the silence I've bought into his office ever since I've entered.

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I gulped,"Master, I want to quit the guild."

"W-why? We could work this out..! We just have to avoid to the others! But why do you leave?!" He was trying to stop his tears but failed.

"It's personal, Master. Please. I need to quit the guild." Even I'm crying at this point, I didn't want to hurt him or make him cry. But I had to.

"As you wish," He was crying as he remove my guild mark,"Please send letters to me and Mirajane to keep us updated to your condition, to wherever you are going." I nodded and exit the office.

"Hey Lucy! What did you tell, Master?" Mira asked, with a beautiful smile on her face.

Whenever I talk to Mira, Everyone is staring while I talk to her, or even I walked outside the guild. I still don't understand why they are doing this.

"It's nothing to worry about, Mira. I'm going home." As I walked towards the door, I raised my right hand to let them see that I quit the guild. That I was free from their treatment.

I heard they gasped, especially Mira, Mira broke down. But I ignore it. I clenched my fist, trying to toughen my heart. My lips were quivering. Stay strong, Lucy. You gotta do this.

I walked to the train station, I got a ticket to Hargeon Port. The ride wasn't that long, but I got a feeling that I've been watch. I shrugged it off. As the train finally stopped.

I walked towards the port, while carrying Plue. I was starting to regret this. No. I shook my head trying to shake away those thoughts of me going back to Fairy Tail. I can't go back. At least not when everything is going to be fine.

"Plue? Do you think that Mira is gonna be alright?" I asked Plue as the Port is getting closer. I saw him waving at me with that stupid smile on his face.

"Pun~ Pun~!" He said. I giggled as I sent Plue back to the spirit world.

"You're finally here! I was waiting, for you slowpoke!" He said, complaining at me.

"Sorry, Lukas. How long have you've been waiting? Did I keep you waiting?" I asked. This guy is seriously impatient as ever.

"Nah! I only got here five minutes ago! But it's fine! So let's go!" He held his hand for me to reach it. I took it as he help me to get on board.

As the ship was prepared to leave, I turn around to look at Fiore one last time, to my surprise, I saw, Happy, Lily, Gajeel, Carla and Wendy, looking at me wide eyes, probably from shock as why I was in the ship. They weren't there when I left. And there was a observation lacrima behind them. So, that's what been watching me.

"Lucy-san?!" Wendy exclaimed, getting out of her shock.

"G-guys?!" I stared at them in this belief. Still, I just couldn't believe that they're here in Hargeon.

"What are doing there, Bunny Girl?!" Gajeel said, like Wendy, he was also in disbelief.

"Ask Master when you guys get back to Fairy Tail." I simply told them. I turned to Lukas, who put a hand on my shoulder.