Reality or Dream?

I sleeping soundly until I heard a crash and a scream.

I woke up immediately and looked up the sky looked really dark with a hint of red and maroon.I looked around worried where Toon Link and Pit was.I ran looking for them around the academy campus.Until I saw them happy they were safe.But when they turned they were different they don't have their smiles,or their hair color, eye color, and their clothes.

They looked dark like they were a evil doppelganger of my friends, when I turn around to start to run.I saw my evil doppelganger , but he looks so similiar like..Mirror Kirby!

He looked at me and winked.Like he was trying to tell me he got this under control.

So he looked at his evil friends with a angry face.They looked at him nodded and got the message.We waited for them to leave.

"Hey long time no see buddy!"Mirror Kirby Said with a smile.

"Hey! How come your here?And how's Mirror Dreamland too? "I said.

"Well they captured me and Mirror Dreamland been pretty good.So how about you?"He said with a smile.

"Pretty good too."I said,"But what the stars of Dreamland is happening here?"

"Believe or not this is a dream."He said and continued,"But this is a warning they are coming to take over even Tabuu."

"Who's Tabuu?"I replied with curiosity.

But when I turned around he was gone.And I woke up with panic. I looked to my side and I saw Pit.

"Hey did you have a nightmare?"He said with a worried expression.

I shook my head.I sighed and silently thanked Mirror Kirby for the warning.

"ATTENTION BRAWLERS RETURN TO CLASS.BREAK IS OVER."

"Aw.I was gonna prank Link."Toon Link said.

"Maybe later Toon Link."Pit said while rolling his eyes.

Everbody walked to class and greeted by Master Hand.

"Ok Brawlers I forgot mention that we assigned dorms for you."Master Hand announced.

Everybody cheered.

"But you one condition no fighting."He said with a sigh."I will announce your dorms and your roomates if I called yours, you can go straight to your dorms."

"Ok Mario, Luigi, and Peach you have dorm room number 564,also there are three rooms for each one of you so you can have your own privacy."

The three stood up and walked out of the classroom talking.

"Bowser, Ganondorf, and Pokemon Trainer dorm room number 566."

They left quiet and quickly.

"Kirby, Pit, and Toon Link dorm room number 546."

We got up and walked up.Excited to have our own dorm room with three rooms for each other.

"Oi I'm so excited I call left room!"Toon Link exclaimed.

"I call right.So Kirby you're in the middle room. "Pit said.

I was goona call right but I can't talk . I thought with a sigh.

We arrived to our dorm.And opened it....

~☆★~☆★☆~☆★☆★~☆★☆★☆

Oi KuroPit here I'm really glad you "enjoyed" this story heh

Not that much =.="