The Dark Angel Who Serves No One

Well did you guys hear the latest news about the leak being confirmed and I just want to add some of them in it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Dark Pit's POV|

I fluttered down to the ground and yawned. That was a long flight and tiring too except for Palutena, she just teleported here less than a second without me and I won't forgive her for ditching me.

I walked to the Smash Academy's campus and looked around. I wonder where she is..and the other newcomers? And why is there a pink marshmallow--wait is that..Kirby? I walked up behind him and poked his head which made him jump that doesn't surprise me at all. He turned around and...he looks like he's still dizzy from something. I bend down and waved my hand at him.

Hmm..no reaction."(Stupid warpstar...ughh.)"Kirby muttered. "Hey do you need help or not?" I asked. "(Yeah..I think--wait are you one of the newcomers?)" "Yeah." Kirby shook his and looked at me. "(So you are Dark Pit? Friends with Pit not a clone of him.)" Finally somebody got it right. "Well not technically friends but yeah I'm Dark Pit. But do you mind telling me why you are up so early?" "(A certain bet. Anyways, welcome to Smash Academy!)"

"Hmm ok." I said and looked at Kirby. "How do you know my name?" "(Master Hand told me about you guys and how do you understand me?)" "What do you mean." "(I mean my teamates doesn't understand me but you do, my teamates are Pit and Toon Link.)" "Wait he doesn't understand you?" Kirby shook his head. "Figures." I sighed.

"(Oh.. er. I should take you to the stadium, Master Hand is expecting you with the others.)" "Ok." Kirby began to walk to the building, I followed behind him.

Few minutes later..

I entered the stadium which had seats all over the place surrounding the arena and had really dim lights. I walked over to the crowd which had the newcomers there and..Lady Palutena. I walked up to her and gave her a glaring smirk. "Whats wrong Pittoo." Palutena asked. "You ditched me."I said with a small growl.

"Oh. I'm sorry about that but you know I forget things."

"This is why I hate gods and godesses always full of themselves."

"What?"

"You heard nothing from me."

"But--"

"No."

"Yo--"

"Nuhuh."

"Ugh." Palutena groaned. "You are quite a stubborn angel aren't you?" "Yeah and proud of that." I smirked at her. "Okay. Attention newcomers, I'm glad that you have come here and accepted the letters, which in fact somehow got late but thank you." Master Hand said while some newcomers cheered. "But I have assigned you with groups already of your own and a group of four with some of the main brawlers. Kirby will tell you who you have and what room too." Kirby waved and was wearing some electronic device.

The newcomers lined up in front of him..even though I was last. I sighed..also Palutena is in front of me..as always..how ironic..for me.

Couple minutes later..

Dark Pit I stepped up to Kirby. "Hmm..Dark Pit.You are on my team..wait fiv--four people?" Kirby sighed in confusion and looked at me with a smile. "Well.. Dark Pit. I humbly glad that you're on my team. So welcome and I'll show you where our dorm is." Kirby walked away and I followed behind.

Later in the Afternoon out of class..

I sat on a branch quietly watching everyone chat and play around. Then saw two characters chatting excitedly. "Hey we should go to the stadium right now! There's going to be a brawl match!" "Oh who?" "Kirby vs. Link!" "Awesome!! Lets go!" I watch them run off. I hopped off the branch and walked following behind.

I walked..then I hear screams, yelling and cheering. I entered the stadium and there were a lot of random people and the Smash students. I sat down on a bench far away from everyone and looked down at the stage.

"Allllllright smashers! This is first brawl of a challenge from these two!" The announcer said happily. "Now will the two brawlers come up and start!"

Kirby and Link came up to the stage and waved to the crowd. When they reached to the middle they shook hands and took a step back into a battle stance.

"Ready?"

"Set."

"Go!"

Kirby and Link lunged to attack but Kirby hit Link by a powerful punch. Link recovered from the attack and started slashing at the pink marshmallow but he dodged every slash. Kirby jumped back and--"Hey Pittoo!!"Pit yelled coming up to me with Toon Link by his side. Why me? Why not Palutena? "I told you not to call me that." I said.

"Hey I forget sometimes."

"So you forget my name?"

"No b--"

"Then why call me Pittoo? You know I hate that."

"Well..er."

I sighed and focused on the battle. I missed some of the good stuff..because of Pit. I looked at Kirby who was not in a really good shape same as goes for Link. Kirby was about to attack Link but stumbled and fell on his face. Link approaches Kirby , who isn't moving, cautiously and knelt beside Kirby. He gives Kirby a gentle shake but he doesn't move.

The crowd was dead silent that you can hear the air gently blowing to the stadium.

▪Link's POV▪

"Hey Kirby?" I shook him again..but no reaction. I panicked a little and shook him again but still no movement nor reaction. I grabbed Kirby's side and flipped him over. Kirby looks like he's sleeping peacefully but he never sleeps during a battle or something major is going on..and he's not breathing!

I stared at the medical team who was at the entrance, who was Dr. Mario and Nurse Daisy, they ran over with a gurney. "What happened to Kirby, Link?" Dr. Mario asked. "We should discuss that later doctor but this is bad..Kirby is not breathing!" Daisy exclaimed quietly not to alert anyone from the crowd.

Dr. Mario and Daisy scooped up Kirby from the ground and placed him on the gurney. They ran off to the entrance with Kirby and I followed behind them.

|Dark Pit's POV|

I stood up and looked at Pit and Toon Link. I took flight and landed on the stage. "The fight is over! Get out of here!" I shouted at the crowd. The crowd murmured then left walking. I ran to the recovering room where Kirby is.

Minutes later..

I stood there watching Kirby not moving..I turned around and see the doors slamed open seeing Master Hand coming over to see Kirby. I was the only character ftom his team to see him, nobody but the medics and the headmaster can check on him.

"This is not good. One of the five original are out..and can cause a bad reaction." Master Hand said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

=        !            !                  !                          !                            !                !              !      =

THERE I got it in..

I hope you enjoy it.!