One Down Five To Go

|Dark Pit's POV|

Master Hand breathed deeply. "Many years ago..when the Smash Academy never existed. There were the five chosen ones; Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Yoshi and Fox. There used to be six but one stepped down and doesn't want to make anything difficult. Each of the five original has a special power whom they share with the students who are in. But now as Kirby is down..his ability to the students is gone."

"What was his ability?" I asked looking at him raising an eyebrow. "His ability was to give good and sweet dreams to the others, as so it says better the dreams the more fighting spirit you have, and good prosperity. But now that Kirby is down things go unnatural." Master Hand said griefly.

"But how did he die. There was nothing wrong with him." I questioned him waiting for him knowing the answer. "I--" "Let me through! He's my teammate!" Oh boy..Pit. Why do you have to come in a really bad timing? Pit rushed in here with Toon Link by his side, panting and security guards behind them. "Let them stay here. You may leave." Master Hand said. The security guards nodded and left.

"So where was I? Ah yeah, I clearly don't know Dark Pit..but I don't know how he somehow die in a middle of a battle." Pit and Toon Link looked both of us with shock on their faces..which resulted me chuckling quietly. Their faces are priceless but I can't help it in a dire situation."What do you mean he's dead???" Pit exclaimed. "Yeah..he was healthy for two or three past days but somehow died?" Toon Link addded.

"Hmm.." I walked up to Kirby and poked him but no reaction. He looks good and well but how? "(I know how he died..I think!)" A grey marshmallow ,thats look like Kirby but isn't the same colour as him, rushed in and has a really sad expression. "And you are?" I looked at him. "(I'm Mirror Kirby! But we are not really the same..you know me and Kirby. I was part in a Mirror World.)" "Same here but that idiot angel broke it actually." Mirror Kirby nodded understanding what I went through. "Hey that was mean!" Pit said a little bit offended. "Sorry but that's how life goes." I smirked at him.

"(Yeahh. Anyway Kirby can possibly be dead or in something far worse than that. Because he sucked one of those humanoid things call Primids. It was the bosses plan to get him to do that..but somehow was a success surprisingly.)" Mirror explained. "How worse?" Master Hand asked with concern. "(It will probably spread around and kill all of the brawlers in Smash Academy. But--)" "That's terrible! I need the medic group to take Kirby in a special capsule right now!" Master Hand said and left. Mirror gave me a worried look and I can tell something far worse of what's happening right now.

|Moments Later|

I walked up to the capsule where Kirby is in. It was like one of those sleeping capsules from movies ,and yes I somehow watch human movies but they're kinda good and entertaining, anyway he looked but I can sense disturbance from him like he can't sleep peacefully or something.

"(Poor Kirby..I should've given the Maximium Tomato but it was too late)." Mirror Kirby said doubting himself. "Well if you did nothing is going to change." Mirror looked at me then sighed. "(I guess you are right about that.)" I stared at Kirby, blocking out sounds, for a minute--wait..did Kirby just twitched? I rubbed my eyes..I guess it was because I didn't blink minute.

I shrugged and looked around. Pit and Toon Link were talking quietly amongst themselves and Mirror Kirby spacing off from something. "Let's go guys! We are going to visit Kirby once a day." I said loudly. Pit and Toon Link looked at me then nodded and Mirror was snapped out of his thing..whatever the heck it is.

We walked out of the medic room leaving the dead Star Warrior behind or maybe not.

Two weeks later..

We were preparing a funeral for Kirby who was dead two weeks ago. Luckily it was sunny outside..I'm guessing that's Kirby's favourite weather. Everybody gathered around the coffin; crying, whispering and looking at Kirby. I was sitting on a tree branch watching everybody really closely if there was something odd.

Master Hand approaches the coffin. "We are here gathered today to say farewell to a really great warrior and one of the five originals. But now there is four I'm hoping the sixth original will stand up and take a different place for Kirby. But there's a mystery of how he died. Nobody knows how.."

I stopped listening to the farewell thing it was getting boring. I looked at the cloudless sky while the sun is up high. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the tree. Master Hand was right about Kirby's ability but now it's gone I'm having really disturbing dreams and keeping me awake all the damn time.

I opened my eyes and looked at the sky once more there were now dark grey clouds there and looks like there's going to be a storm happening any moment but Master Hand didn't mind about it even the brawlers. This is getting too weird and odd."(What are you doing up there? Ypu know it's going to be a storm coming.)" Mirror Kirby approaches to me with a sad expression. "I know that by why are they still continuing the funeral." "(Hmm. You got a point there but there's something amiss.)" "You mean all of those idiots not noticing the weather and the ominous feeling." Mirror Kirby looked at me a little bit shocked and nodded.

"(Yeah but earlier it was supposed to be a clear weather. But still...)" Mirror looked at the dark sky not even blinking. I crossed my arms and stared at the crowd surrounding the coffin. Then I heard thunder rumbling from the clouds which I was hoping to warn them but no they just kept on going..I sighed in annoyance.

I closed my eyes for a give seconds then heard a loud commotion and fights. I opened my eyes and saw him..

================================================

Alrighty that's it.

But please..

Star, or favourite this because the more the merrier and longer the chapters will be!