Super Smash Academy

I was riding my warpstar to the academy . The academy you ask is for the characters to gather from their invitation saying, "Congrats You Have Been Qualified For the Super Smash Academy." Obviously I get it because me and Mario were the ones who started, I think . I can't remember stuff from the past . I wasn't paying attention until a tree appeared .

I steered to the left and miss the tree by a inch . Some of the branches hit me on the face. "Phew I missed the tree on time.But got hurt by some branches" I thought tiredly and sighed.

~☆★~Time Skip~★☆~

Finally I arrived at the academy . I was glad that I made it here 10 minutes early . I was walking around the campus and saw familiar and new faces . When I turned around I saw King DeDeDe talking to Bowser. I was surprised thats he's here and I was wondering if Meta Knight did too.

When I was walking somebody hit me right on the side so hard that I fell on my face. Then somebody picked me up. He looked like a mini version of Link but younger and had blonde hair except that Link's is dirty blonde. But he had different green clothing and blue eyes too .

"Are you ok?"He said.

I nodded even though I don't know who was it who hit me on the side .

He turned around and said, "Watch where you are going Ganondorf!"

Then he looked at me and said, "Names Toon Link I'm way different than that guy." He pointed at Link and kept going, "I'm the Hero of Winds . But he's Hero of Time there's a difference." He sighed. "So whats your name?"

"Poyo." I said.

"Oh, you can't talk." He said.

I nodded . Then the bell rang for class . Everbody went to the class walking . Me and Toon Link went together to class.

"Uhm. Does everybody has the same class right?" He said with a question look.

I nodded.

"Ok." He said it with a smile.

Everybody was crowded together walking and talking. I looked to the right to the left and there was classes that were empty with beds .

"Huh, I wonder if they are dorm rooms or something." I thought.

Then we arrived to class it was huge . There are like 50 desks for the students 5 desks in each row . So me and Toon Link took seats at the middle row . Toon Link was at the end of row and I was seating next to an angel boy with brown messy hair, with a golden crown ,sky blue eyes, white clothes, of course with white wings too, and funny looking shoes too, and has armor on his arms also golden rings on his left upper arm and his left leg . Most of all he looked really nervous and worried.

Then a white hand that was floating came in . The newcomers were suprised and scared .

"Hello everyone, my name is Master Hand and I welcome you to Super Smash Academy." He said with a loud booming voice.

Everybody cheered and clapped . The Master Hand waited for silence.

"Now I will do roll call . Nobody talk or whisper or I'll send you outside." He said.

Toon Link turned to me and whispered," What do we do after this?"

Then Peach stood up and said," Master hand the boy that look like the mini version of Link is talking!" She was pointing at Toon Link.

"Well Peach, I'm not sure he's talking, but I'm really sure your talking out loud disrupting roll call." He said, "Do you want go outside of class, Peach?

"No, Master Hand." She said.

Everbody was looking at Peach, snickering . She was red as a Maxitomato. She looked at Toon Link like she hated him more than the world. But Toon Link just looked somewhere else like it never happened .

~☆★~★☆~☆★~★☆~

Poyo!

I hope you enjoy the story!

You can

Vote☆

Follow ★

or

Comment (>º~º)>

Warpstar come back!